2015年7月24日星期五

how to store ffxiv shards and crystals into fc bank

At least I'm glad I transferred all my shards and crystals into fc bank shortly before this happened, so my fc can use those. So you goofed and didnt update your info before your product shipped FFXIV Gil, so now youre complaining because support wont help you? Interesting... have fun with WoW

 It shipped while in process of moving. Arrived after I left. Then it was down to give the new address if you knew you was moving, end of. Their support sucks but you just seem like you wanna bash on them by complaining.

Didn't have the new address was going to until after it was shipped, and there was the strong possibility I would have been staying in that place and not leaving. Why would they send disc to a house you cznt get access to?

Oh i see so you messed up and blamed someone else. Lol the support team are decent imo, someone hacked my account changed password username and email address they asked me to provide original password code from my cooy of the game and passport to prove name was matching the account,.

It's called life happens, and try to fix it, and cheap FFXIV Gil they won't assist. I look at it as saving me money. I'm out $40 immediate, but save future cost of per month subscription. Im sure they get plenty of rmts that tell them same story youve told them, just to get more game keys. Yeah it sucks, but most companies wouldnt send a customer another product because of the customer puting the wrong address. Being stolen or DoA is another matter. Depending on what time Saturday, I can assist. Is it just that no one is queing for that fight? Or is it that the groups you are getting suck? Garuda story is probably the most difficult due to lack of mechanics knowledge. If I had a character on midgardsormr, I'd help you out. Sorry. im isis steelflight on midgardsormr......i will be on around 7pm gmt if anyone fancys helping a noob out.


没有评论:

发表评论