2015年11月6日星期五

Dear Aion, I tried to play you

 playing 5 years now mate lol they have never been on time ever! haha just wondering if it was announced. its 30mins late whyyyyyyyyy?? has it been announced that time has been extended?  im the only who think having a new server is kind of stupid since we have 1 or 2 server allreadt dead? e.e It's for the new Steam users.
So they don't get gang banged since new

Dear Aion, I tried to play you, but apparently if you play solo is an dead end. If somehow you want party, alliance, buy Aion Kinah or a group you are not let in, because you're too small. I have found a lots of quests as level 14-18 as asmodian that I cannot under any circumstance finish them, 1 I don't have enough skills(power etc) secondly your "details" regardin the location of the things on map is very wrong mostly of the time. Sadly I am too leave this game! I have tried to search on internet helps with the quest, nothing, to play solo is impossible, the quests are impossible. So thank you, but no thank you! I have truly wished to grow as an Spirit master Asmodian but apparantly you cannot alone! I am very sadden to know you need 40 GB for the game, and you dn't have even the minimum of thought of doing this even for "lonely people". I am to search now another game which has an real detailed "wiki" and definitly players that can help you.

I think you're really, really wrong. I'm Cleric in Israpahel server, I just can play one, sometimes two days a week. And I'm at level 49. And yes, I did everything alone. Maybe in three quests needed help, but most of the time I was alone. What about the guides and wiki? There are many, many. Currently I use the Meliran's Guide. The guide exists for both races and shows the best quests to level up. Until level 49, in Meliran's Guide, only saw two moments which were recommended to go in groups. And guess what? I was alone.

没有评论:

发表评论