2015年11月27日星期五

how to create blade and soul account

Still waiting for a key, its like 3 years im waiting to test B&S..  Yea founders pack is available until headstart from what I've seen. Just ordered my new pc parts. Gonna be happy if i get to test it with this game.  i cant connect this say that the connection with server failed. my luncher stops in downloading reapiring files, what i do? May I please ask: Was there a specific criteria for which the Jaesung combatants were chosen or was it random pick ? If it was a specific criteria, I'll have you know that I hate you a little for not choosing me too.

The choose the best pvp players Buy Blade and Soul Gold , so guess someone had a higher rank than you. Getting my computer this weekend and buying the beta access!! So excited to play. I am interested in the founders pack for my friend and I but i'm unwilling to purchase it without being able to try the game first frown emoticon seems i missed out on any beta keys for him and i why always secure connection failed, if i click login or create account ? Hey, um it declined my payment (credit card) for a founder's pack. Is it because I closed the window after it sent an e-mail saying it was processing (took 10 minutes) or maybe my IP? sad that i cant make my destroyer 45 T_T no more key only experience the game for 5 days.  I'll just wait til January to play on Blade and Soul Gold release day but boy oh boy will the servers be freaking packed on launch date.

whenever i enter my email client crash morning it was ok help.T.T and now game wont start i mean on ns menu enter email and pass and then it disappears. Well i love it and going to buy it. Hope i will make enough money for the Last Pack! colonthree emoticon So hyped. But something i dont like, but getting used to it .  I can say with complete honesty that this is one of the most fun games I've ever played, and easily the best in a genre I usually hate with a passion. This game does everything right and will only get better! Keep up the amazing work!

If someone still needs a key i have one. just PM me. The first one to come gets it wink emoticon. I have a key but it says failed to connect to server. be nice if website with keys wasn't overloaded.... Its on now guys im creating my new character now.  Did you update it? It needs to update and i bought founders pack so i dont have to worry about getting beta key. I got a key! Heck yes! Time to give this one a well deserved shot, I'm genuinely looking forward to it. Why have you made this game P2W? Players has to pay when they loot items in dungeons and ofc people that has most money will always get loot, cause they can out bid everyone! And whats with the 20€ for each suit/outfit we want? Each outfit is one time use, so we have to spend 20€ on every character we want that outfit on. Just plain AWFUL greed system your going for in this game.

没有评论:

发表评论