2015年11月16日星期一

Guild Wars 2 came back to Aion

And a lot of people were really rude as well, they kept on saying I was a bad cleric when I did a better job then half the people who were clerics. But I started playing Guild Wars 2 (Gw2) and the community is AMAZING like seriously, you ask a question and I almost always get a answer back right away. Today I talked with someone in the game for about an hour about the expansion pack for the game cause I was asking questions about it. I mentioned I played Aion and he said he also used to and that this game Gw2 was also much better, especially the community. Then he offered to help me anytime I needed it! Gw2 > Aion.

Well I have no problems with the Siel community, but I did not like GW2 at all! So after I had taken 3 characters to level 80 got sick of it and came back to Aion.... everybody has a different experience with people in games Buy GW2 Gold . Star wars battlefront and Black desert will kill aion, I quit playing Aion because of the gold spammers and bots.  I had level 65's and I played just fine got tired of blocking gold spammers every 2 seconds.

now looks better after the patch system to stop the gold spammer. Its in steam and there is no spam. Or at least in the NA servers . That is awesome maybe I will come back after the 1st of the new year after I get back from my trip Guild Wars 2 Gold. I wish they would make flying usable anywhere, I remember in PWI I could turn on my music and fly across the whole map if I wanted, Aion doesn't have half the sense of adventure that pwi does. I miss flying. Aion, why do we have 5 diferent servers and all of they have half population (or any less)? Some plans to infuse all servers in one or two?

lol update for useless !!!!!!!!!!!!you cant retrieved kinah for your loyal player lol!! must be quit for a long time then back and no kinah left on my warehouse...is it possible you cant restore item or kinah left?  hi. when can we expect AION 2 and AION avaiable on steam? ty. great memories playing Aion.  i started few days ago playing on eu server but i see the population is low and i was thinking of joining siel server on NA cause i heard it has few ppl but i was wondering are there any daily freshstarters on na servers? There is a new server "Beritra" you could start there and see how you go.

没有评论:

发表评论