2015年11月11日星期三

FFXIV launched the maidens rhapsody event to celebrate the last chapter of FFXI

thank you for the maidens rhapsody event ffxiv... you have no idea what it means to me so ill enlighten you a bit... my friend and I played ffxi and 2 years ago he passed away. I never knew him IRL but he was such an amazing friend to me. Today FFXIV launched the maidens rhapsody event to celebrate the last chapter of FFXI... as I went to complete the needed fates for these quests the FFXI battle music started up... and it made me think of all the wonderful times we had in vanadiel... a small event for everyone else in ffxiv right now but for me it was so much more... the music, the feelings. The quote "So long as there is light in the world, the legend of vanadiel's greatest hero will live on" really Cheap FFXIV Gil has alot of meaning in my heart... this is for you Joshua Van Horn may your spirit live on forever in vanadiel as the greatest hero ever.

No. Stahp being lazy. And ffs change her hair. I enjoy seeing FFXI incorporated into XIV. I played XI for over 10 years and still have an active XI account. I hope to see XIV doing more XI / XIV work in the future. I don't believe so. They'll probs pop it in like they did the Halloween event. yeah, they should have added them with 3.1 and make it appear today. there was a bit of a bug earlier on the last quest the Dread Dragon cannot be atk and just stood FFXIV Gil there until the time ran out the next one when someone else trigger the quest both bosses died so fast and none of us get the quest item lol but luckily the 3rd one finally work lol.

This runs until Dec. 31st tho, they usually don't overlap season event...Right? This isn't a seasonal event. This is a crossover, like Dragon Quest and FFXIII. They treat crossovers like seasonal events, in that if you don't finish them before they end, you can't finish them, period.The FFXI finale started on the 9th. The crossover event in FFXIV starts on the 11th. Anyone know where the event is being held ? Which city or location ? Quest Location: Limsa Lominsa - Upper Decks, Remumu. Does the event start today? Or tomorrow? I read the 11th I think. Sweetness thx o btw how long is the event till ?

没有评论:

发表评论