2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great with Silhouette Cameo

I ordered HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape on a whim when I ran into a problem and needed it ASAP. First it arrived on time thanks to amazon prime. There is a slight learning curve to it as there is NOT a backing on it. It's literally just the roll. Once you use it and figure out a routine that works for you it works great! Easily the best transfer tape I've ever used. Love this transfer tape!  I've uses several pieces over and over and the vinyl still sticks. Great value, great product. I use this for so many different projects. Would buy again!

I have tried all sorts of Transfer Tape, and this done the Job! Absolutely the  best transfer tape for vinyl!  very please! I will never use another kind again. The adhesion is spot on and the ease of use is what I've been looking for. You don't have to worry if it briefly touches your project, you can pull it off without ruining the whole thing. It's on an adhesive roll so you can place at the edge of your vinyl and just roll down your project so you don't get any wrinkles or bubbles and it's soooo easy to smooth out. It sticks to what you are placing the vinyl on perfectly as well. So happy with this find! I've been trying many different trial and ERROR products.. I have found what I have been desiring! This Tape is purely amazing!! Will be getting it from now on! People who say it’s too sticky just aren’t used to it. Works better than any I have used!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape does what it says, it is not super sticky, but works just fine. I have to apply a little bit more pressure to get it to stick to the vinyl, but in the end, it works just fine. I have not had any complaints from my customers about residue, so that is a good thing. Wish it had a paper backing, that would make it a lot easier to use. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great. I've bought two now since my dog decided to chew up my first one but it's amazing. I love how you can reuse the same piece a few times. I am a very crooked person and it helps me line up and make everything look nice. Very adhesive and worked great to transfer vinyl onto a wooden sign for my brother's wedding. Only difference between this and name-brand product is there is no backing on the back of the tape. Didn't make a difference to me for what I used it for though. Highly recommend!

I bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for my silhouette cameo 3 but having tried it yet,so I can’t give an honest complete review! If you don't mind that this doesn't have a backing you will like this transfer tape. I have both kinds and I use this when I am transferring letters, etc. to my work surface. I use the tape with a backing when making vinyl decals. Very easy to use and I have found I can reuse it multiple times. Very pleased.

没有评论:

发表评论