2020年2月9日星期日

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is used for covering table and wrapping gifts

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll to cover tables at my wedding; it covered them nicely and seemed to be thick enough to handle the food and beverages that were spilled on them. It also was great for coloring on (we left crayons on the tables for the guests) and for the long rectangular type tables nicely. It is nice clean roll, excellent for packing. It arrived quickly and is nice quality!  Worked perfectly!

We covered our tables for a wreath workshop. The YRYM HT brown butcher paper saved the table from sap and was then recycled. Used it to make palm tree leaves for a Christmas in Bethlehem party at our church. Sorry, no picture. I purchased this to wrap my Christmas gifts with. I was happy when it was easy to cut, but doesn't tear unless you are trying to. Tied a cute ribbon around and was set! Great brown butcher paper for wrapping gifts for sure. I was looking for actual brown color but this was very much tan. It was the same color as the walls I was trying to cover. I used this mainly for wrapping gifts. I would have liked it to be a bit more durable, but it has a great finish and has a good finish. Good quality kraft paper. YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll works great as a table cover that the kids can write on. Everyone loves it. Planning to use to wrap Christmas presents too.

I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll frequently to ship products for my business. its durable enough to support items in their boxes while in transit and professionally presentable for my clients, will purchase again! I would love to suggest to one of these paper making companies to do like they do with paper towels and add serrated tear lines to the paper ever two feet or so. Would make our lives sooooo much neater and easier. Bought this as a replacement for Ikea’s givande brown butcher paper. It works fine but isn't as thin or have a shiny side like the IKEA paper. Still a good value though. I ordered this paper to use to make rocks for our Easter Play this year. Its seems to be holding up really good, also seems to hold spray paint well also.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is easy to manipulate and a great value for the price. I want to use the roll to lay paper on hardwood floor for moving. should work fine. I wanted a wrapping paper that was 100% recycled, I did not want to waste trees on wrapping papers for birthday parties. This is it! And its packing paper, and it is craft paper. I wish it didn't have the plastic insert but oh well. My 2nd time purchasing this roll & very happy. I use it to wrap up my Posh sales & it works perfectly. Thank you for a great deal!.

没有评论:

发表评论