2020年2月16日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer paper work great for vinyl project

I bought HTVRONT heat transfer paper as a gift for my sister. She is quite crafty and was very excited about it. They have work great for her. With some of the narrower fonts, the adhesion isn't as great, and it tears easier than some brands, a great value for the money if you are working with larger/thicker lettering or images Its a quality product with good adhesion and makes a great gift.

The thing I love most about HTVRONT heat transfer paper sheets is that when you peel the backing away from the cut image, the entire thing does not come off together. So many other brands frustrate me because I have to make sure the cut images stays put. I will be ordering more of this brand because the colors are vibrant, the adhesion is great, weather-proof here in Orlando Florida and our hot sun, and the most important factor - the part you do not want easily pull away and the cut images stays put on the paper backing! Took a quick picture of a recent decal that has clear transfer tape on top.
HTVRONT heat transfer paper


HTVRONT heat transfer paper worked great for my first vinyl project. Bought it because i was new to vinyl cutting and wanted a variety of colors to try out. Purchased this product to create personalized items. So far one of the the best heat transfer vinyl non name brand vinyls I have found. Adheres and weeds well. I got this product and LOVED how much I got in the package! it was all flat and ready to use. Its not as easy to weed as I'd had hoped BUT that could be my machine or my blade. overall pleased. Works better than circuit vinyl! I use clear contact paper and it’s super easy to move from the backing to the contact paper and then to wherever you are putting the vinyl. Great quality!

I received a variety of 12x12 sheets of HTVRONT heat transfer paper...they all cut beautifully and adhere without problems...I particularly like the metallic sheets, they are slightly lighter weight and have a truly beautiful shine to them...and they cut cleanly , I love them! great vinyl and a reliable vendor...will buy again. Fairly easy to use on multiple surfaces. Although I have only applied to paper it seems to be a decent quality.

没有评论:

发表评论