2020年2月12日星期三

miracle grill mat is perfect to cook without food sticking to the pan

My stove is way over due, no worry about the spills. We ordered YRYM HT miracle grill mat with the intent of cutting them to fit our 5 burner gas range. They have worked beautifully. Clean up is a breeze and the look is great. Would definitely buy again. Very good value. Products arrived in good condition. I used these as stove liner and cut some holes to fit the burner. Wipe food stain off easily with damp cloth. Take heat well as long as it doesn't touch flames directly. Great for easy clean up when roasting or baking in the oven.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat works fine. So much better than cleaning the oven! I put one on the bottom rack of my brand new GE convection oven as specified by the oven guide after cutting it so it's about 1" away from the sides and front/back. I bake sweet potatoes often and they make a mess so now the cleanup is a breeze. I do not usually use Teflon or non-stick chemical products of any kind but research indicates only temperatures above 500 are worrisome. Below that, the product does not break down. So do not put them on the floor of the oven, EVER. And never use them in a room with birds as any possible fumes could kill them. These are awesome. I used 2 and gave the other to my mom. She said best gift ever. If you have an oven you need these.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat are awesome. I used 2 and gave the other to my mom. She said best gift ever. If you have an oven you need these. Especially nice if you don't want foods to taste like something else that was on the grill before. You still get the BBQ lines on the food through the mat. I put one in the bottom of my oven, too. Awesome product! I hate cleaning the oven, and this makes it So much easier. These work great in the oven. They are so easy to cut. I used one of them inside my toaster oven. Love them. These work great. I cut them to fit the size of my pans. They are perfect to cook without food sticking to the pan. They are also very easy to clean with soap.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat are great for cooking. I love how they are black and you don’t see them in the oven. They are very easy to clean! Perfect delivery and packaging! Everyone should buy these for the bottom of their ovens, really keeps all the ‘guck’ off your stove bottom where it collects, and washes easily for reuse!

没有评论:

发表评论