2013年6月25日星期二

I like runescape updates what I see so far


Let's not forget guys; the Lunar Isle and Bandit Camp teleports require quests to complete. I'm sure most of these will too. Yeah, the lore doesn't QUITE match up, but perhaps it's linked to the 6th Age?

.  I honestly don't see what everyone else is complaining about - you have to activate the lodestones first before you can use them. Meaning for ape atoll and elven lands and the like, you still have to sell runescape account do the quests. I have complained about updates/Jagex actions before and probably will do so again in the future (I'm hoping not, but....well we'll see), but everyone complaining about this honestly sounds just...childish.

I am a little leery of the wilderness lodestone, gives pkers a place to camp, unless it's in the mage arena bank area - that would be good.

I'm interested to see what's going to be added to cheap runescape accounts the other tele methods like amulet of glory and row. I use those a lot.

没有评论:

发表评论