2013年6月15日星期六

pre-order playstation PS4

Will it run on the PS4?  I do not own a PS console but intend to get one mostly because of D3.



Diablo 3 account selling

Placing my pre-order this Saturday!


They did announce D3 for the consoles at the PS4 reveal and if I remember right they said it will be available for download from the playstation store for the PS4 when it buy diablo 3 account comes out.

I have to say, I am SUPREMELY disappointed. I purchased the collector edition  almost for the sole reason of getting those wings. Thanks to your decision to hand these items for a simple pre-order (effectively a 5$ value at most retail areas) I feel like I have effectively been told that my collectors edition is now a very overpriced piece of DLC. Quite honestly I feel like I am being PENALIZED for playing since release. You have effectively told me the 100+ US dollars I paid for my CE is worth one console preorder. And can I expect reimbursement for this? I most certainly cannot diablo 3 gold for sale, because loyal PC players will get NOTHING.
It is a totally different product, Sir.

If you buy the PS version and you get PS version things.

I preordered CE PC version and not in any way do I feel as though I have been "penalized".  In fact, I love it buy d3 items !  And I will love the PS version just as well.
You bought the collector's edition cause you thought it was worth it to you back then. Unless you brought it for epeen rights, what difference does it make to you what anyone else buys a whole year later.





没有评论:

发表评论