2013年6月6日星期四

Wyatt Cheng joined Archon the Wizard


I've got a lvl 63 item amulet of dex plan yet after 5 attempts to make with moderately pricey ingredient an amulet better than my lvl 60 one I currently use. The base for this plan SHOULD be better than my old amulet.

Still better then PoE... How PoE has more twitch viewers is insane that game was clunky garbage... couldn't make it past 3 hours.
Mr. Crook, you are one of the saddest things I've ever read. So, somebody actually likes d3 - and you can't be happy for them? That's pathetic tbh. But oh well, haters gonna hate. I don't rly play D3 anymore buy diablo 3 account, probably for the same reasons as you - But I'm glad everytime I see/hear that someone actually likes D3 - then I know that Blizzard didn't fail completely on this title, and that theres hope for their future. Jonathan Ford, I say you keep Lea bussy!!

lol you guys can complain all you want diablo III account . You still pulled your wallet out for this game, and you still bought it, so blizz wins either way! Good Job idiots! I bet those who own a PS3 and calling this game "fail" are also gonna pull their wallets out for the PS3 version as well!

need a BOT program guys c'mon please share it, its not so secret anymore.Look guys, they took the same amount of cheap d3 gold  time shopping that 'twitch' logo on this as they did working on content.

没有评论:

发表评论