2015年5月18日星期一

DFO Blade Master and Striker

Brendan Creek, I don't know what else to tell you. After DFO got cheap DFO Gold revamped, everything was much better for me. Sure I use consumables, but that's rarely since the dungeon provided HP/MP recovery like checkpoint (not really). I just don't know what else to tell you because a lot will say certain characters aren't doing enough damage because it's the skills and/or they're not geared with like pinks and +11. I don't know. I just play MRanger because the subclass mechanic is fun to me.

And yes, Ranger is very strong in PvP, no arguments here. What I'm talking about is the overall "feel" of the class and mainly how it performs in PvE. PvP is optional, PvE is not. Any abilities added can also be balanced specifically buy DFO Gold for PvE and PvP without breaking either.Yes, if you have a +12 or +14 revolver and are extremely well funded, Ranger will steamroll PvE. But few people can get that level of funding, and it's not reasonable to expect them to.

I'm not going to go on a long monologue again, too tired. I'm just going to say that I agree some classes should have additional effects and/or one or two new none cube skill that's reasonable. Also because more skills means managing SP again, if you understand what I'm saying. I understand that they should make classes that does a lot of canceling like Ranger, Blade Master, Monk, Striker, to have more effects or passive to allow what they already have fun. I do too want those subclasses to move around and combo with style instead of some classes just use skills with no combo (I'm looking at Summoner).I'll add you with my Asura, Blazeater so we can play sometime while I work on catching up with M. Ranger. To clarify, I was not calling for blanket buffs. Obviously, when you give new abilities to a class, you have to balance that with changes to older abilities.

没有评论:

发表评论