2015年5月20日星期三

ffxiv magical dmg reduction

I understand everyone plays differently, and as for me I like using Eos -ob on Obey, or hell she'll use everything she's got at the start and I won't have it if I need it-, so I can do dps myself when it's not a heavy healing required FFXIV Gil phase or whatever. That helps the dps too.You'll always get that tank that can't keep aggro and dps both may take damage, or people that stay in AoEs for whatever reason. I like dpsing, so having Eos out means I don't even have to turn off Cleric Stance most of the times.
And Eos buffs others near her too, you just need to be in range, like everything else.basically selene allow the party to kill things faster and meet dps checks. Selene is always welcome, it will make everyone happy. Now, if u are having trouble healing ppl, then it's ok to use eos, that's better than letting dps die tongue emoticon you shouldn't listen to a word i say, because i think on a conceptual level cheap FFXIV Gil i am a TERRIBLE SCH, but, i view it as being a shitty sch if you have to use eos. like you really shouldn't need help healing. then again, there are some situations where you need it. (under geared and tank pulls everything lol)

eos cant be underestimate. eos is used for heavy healing fight like t13.fairy controller sch is what we are looking for. not famous for some people, but there is skilled players who manually control eos, maybe youre the one who read this post wink emoticon *hats down* sch for me needs a macro to be controlled better. like when gigaflare is cast, virus then fey illumination ( the 20% magical dmg reduction , please correct me if im wrong since i didnt remember 2 skills beside of eos whispering dawn )also on "rouse" you can add the eos skill that increase 20% heal potency for party. bam, you get yourself overpowered unlimited cure 2 for a meantime.last but not least, sacred soil combo whispering dawn is perfect for megaflares and many other more.

selene, preferably use to push fight in early phase of hard fights. but for me, i use selene in ordinary dungeons and leave her automatically do what she wants.eos, if used correctly, could bring the fight into entire different level. Eos is fine when you're still getting the hang. If I have another sch I use selene just because while eos buffs do stack not really worth it and sometimes the faster skill speed helps.I use Selene.

Are you trying to get physical copy or any copy in general?Just want the ce and was wondering if anyone knows who else has one other then se ? Im on the waiting list now thats what the email is for I bought the physical version when it was available. I don't think it's going to be too available outside of Square Enix.Well I just bought Heavensward CE so unless you're looking for a physical copy, you can definitely preorder it.There are Australian outlets but I believe you'd be looking at paying like £250/$320.Yeah your not going to find a physical CE anywhere any time soon so youll be on the waiting list for quite a while...and thats only if they make more of them. If they dont, youre only option will be the digital ce of it or wait till HWard comes out and buy the physical CE from third party sellers for a hefty sum.There are collector editions going at the local game shops but its not the one you get of SE

没有评论:

发表评论