2015年5月7日星期四

Crusaders had some kind of skill

I'd like if Glacial Master could create an Ice clone of himself that will mimic his moves for a set duration. Give Sword Master a self-buff called "Invisible Air" for one of her 2nd awakening skills that would let her deal a % of the targets max HP as bonus dmg. only DFO Gold thing i can think of off the top of my head is id like to see more color to the elementalist 2nd awakening skill "the sixth element" its so bland.

 I wish Crusaders had some kind of skill that siphoned stats from themselves and gave a bonus to allies around them in an aura. Those are my favorite kind of skills.

 i always found it weird ele bomber doesnt really have cheap DFO Gold any low level lightning skill or something like electric projectile ball or something.

I kind of wanna see new class as archer ˊ_>ˋ. I indeed think stylish should be able to apply to more skills allowing players to organize their preferred combo with same set of skills.

没有评论:

发表评论