2015年12月21日星期一

Blade and Soul master pack in 6th of Sept

Please allow me to play the Alpha. I had the founders pack for 4 months already and I got the Alpha key invite but it will not allow me to connect to server Buy Blade and Soul Gold !  i bought the fucking master pack on August but never get any alpha code. You guys lie to me. Fraud!!!

 i am waiting for the game this is the most beautifully game ever i played the Korean version but since the language was hard to read I've play temporary in TERA about blackdesert i play the Korean version and this game look shitty. I bought a pack folder yesterday before the 17 hours and so far did not win the key of asseso to the alpha 2, and several friends of mine already won would like to know what can I be doing to get the key of ascesso.  I so can't wait for this to come out. I've been playing another server patched to english and it's greatly helping with getting used to the play style. Not everything is translated well and there's so many people that are ungodly OP. It'll be so much more fun with everyone on even ground. Thanks for finally going ahead with an NA version, I know when I first heard about this game when the original Korean server was going into CBT there was talks about it never having an NA version.

 I am trying to get into the game and says servers are still down. What is going on with that. Someone please respond again failed to connect to server. Can you please tell me what is going on and how come I cannot connect. Please help!! My computer has been messing up since downloading B& Blade and Soul Buy Gold ;S. Just tried to uninstall it and it won't. I have a master's founder's pack. Guess I just lost 150 bucks. Better to have a working computer though. smile emoticon.

bought master pack in 6th of Sept. but got nothing today. and my friend bought in 16th Oct. got the invite code. so ridiculous. could u please stop doing such useless thing and do the things that u should do?! was hyped about this game 5 years ago .. i played GW2 for 6 months got bored then quit. The more i find out about BnS, the more i find it to be similar to GW2. I tried the Japan BnS and got bored within the hour lol .. Even if you give me a master pack, I wouldnt even bother playing haha.

没有评论:

发表评论