2015年12月6日星期日

Blade master need more cc escape skills

Should add to conceal blade or not so can run and stuff. takes tooo long to conceal and fckn can dodge agro its kinda annoying. May I please ask: Was there a specific criteria for which the Jaesung combatants were chosen or was it random pick ? If it was a specific criteria, Buy Blade and Soul Gold I'll have you know that I hate you a little for not choosing me too. The choose the best pvp players, so guess someone had a higher rank than you.
Blade and Soul Gold
Getting my computer this weekend and buying the beta access!! So excited to play. I am interested in the founders pack for my friend and I but im unwilling to purchase it without being able to try the game first frown emoticon seems i missed out on any beta keys for him and i. Hey, um it declined my payment (credit card) for a founder's pack. Is it because I closed the window after it sent an e-mail saying it was processing (took 10 minutes) or maybe my IP?

Ok, I tried with another computer,b ut my payment authorizations till failed with the credit card. Hey i keep getting this error can someone help or fix this problem. Server.(1000)(132, 10054) This version of B&S is like 7 years old i think grin emoticon Asian version looks like different game. NCSOFT please wake up because Eu/na customers playing 5-8 years old version.. whenever i enter my email client crash morning it was ok help.T.T and now game wont start i mean on ns menu enter email and pass and then it disappears

 I can say with complete honesty that this is one of the most fun games I've ever played, and easily the best in a genre I usually hate with a passion. This game does everything right and will only get better! Keep up the amazing work! uh, i tried sending in a ticket about this and still haven't gotten anything back, i keep getting a launcher error after i press play now, help?  First time playing it so im excited to create my new assassin class character. Did you update it? It needs to update and i bought founders pack so i dont have to worry about getting beta key. Heck yes! Time to give this one a well deserved shot, I'm genuinely looking forward to it. The server behaves awful in this beta. Blade and Soul Buy Gold It keeps showing disconnected from server during gaming about every 10mins. It bothers me a lot. Hope you can fix this problem. frown emoticon

没有评论:

发表评论