2015年12月18日星期五

Grab your giant axe and get ready to wreak havoc on the battlefield

Grab your giant axe and get ready to wreak havoc on the battlefield. It’s the Destroyer Class Week! alphas not even over and im already having withdraws such an awesome game i feel like this has filled an empty hole in my life today i played for 15 hours forgot about dinner and didnt have a coffee till 10pm. Sabrina Toothman Probably u getting Failed to Connect, this is because the server time [PDT]  or they have an actual problem like i do and can't physically even log into the launcher coz it instant closes without error messages or anything. No, I cant not even log into any form of the ncsoft website or any games associated with it....and since i bought the founders pack i really need it fixed so that I can participate...i dont want the money to be wasted..

I have the same time with BnS NA server.. but it was weird last week that i couldnt even get my pw to work... even had to reset but still didnt work.. im gonna see if im gonna end up having the same issue this week... i bought the pack too and i dont want it to go to waste just like that without even being able to login Blade and Soul Gold ...

i installed the game it started but i have got a problem. the game said: Failed to connect to server.... what can i do? Kyoneske GameMaster I am aware of this, it is a matter that i cant even access the website of any ncsoft games. nor can I log in to any games because of it. The wildstar support is trying to Blade and Soul Buy Gold help but its blade and soul that I am worried about as ive gotten the masters pack and dont want my money to go to waste on something I cant even currently play once beta hits. I dont mind missing the alphas. But I want the beta time.

Black desert is.. gorgeous and thats about it. but hey enjoy it when it comes out! yeah i checked the site out for BDO and they have zero lore for the world yet so theres not much reason to care about the games setting as nothing in the game has a reason to exist yet. Not really cuz some people won't be able to handle it, and yea people in 2015 still have old comps cuz they poor lol, These games are not competing. BDO is not ready and Blade and Soul IS, at least in testing. BDO will be welcome when it's ready but I'm not going to sit around and wait. You can't really compare the two because BDO is a sand box game and from what i heard doesn't have dungeons. Its B2P not a serious issue thou but its mainly a graphics game in King Arthur's Age with fancy combat. lol. I still prefer BnS, maybe because i'm an anime fan.

没有评论:

发表评论