2015年12月15日星期二

I was invited to CBT after buying Founder's Pack

 and why i dont have my free beta key? .-. same here, open the game and keep me stuck in the intro screen  I was invited to CBT after buying Founder's Pack. What the hell, haha. I got that too after I bought mine XD I simply gave the extra code to a friend tho c: Anyone know why im stuck on the intro screen Blade and Soul Gold ? Yes, everyone will lose their characters and everything when the game goes live. That sudden realization that you have to purchase a founders pack and apply the serial code in order to play cause they immediately send you an invitation in your email.  Having some issues with the game. I reinstalled the game to make sure nothing was wrong and I am still stuck on a loading opening sequence. Still can't access CBT of B&S...

You mean the serial code that you have to pay for?  i'm really impressed i do wana try the game but i can't cuz i have no accesse beta key unsure emoticon can someone solve my probléme ?  Were I can get Please the Serial for this Close Beta Weekend Please ?

I played the first beta but don't really want to play anymore till it officially comes out. Don't want to get to far into it then it gets deleted haha. Probably a silly way to look at it but oh well lol.  Pleaassseeeee !! For those who love this game... BRING IT TO PS4 !! The intro screen lock is because the server is down . Should be ok now though unless your region is still down. Blade & Soul I have applied my key and I got an email verifying this but it just takes me to that initial music screen, but i can't go to character creation or anything. What do I do? &n Blade & Soul Gold ;so it works on my friends computer but not mine unsure emoticon I've repaired the file twice now and still nothing. And I still havent receive the beta key even once. Seems that they only care about ppl who payed for the access. Not a good start. Hope You not gonna finish like ArcheAge. Tiffany Cristina Brown Thank You very much.  Tiffany Cristina Brown I would be grateful. Y not bring this game to the Xbox one are ps4. I'm fine here, already inside, Who know about names reservation? When it 'll be possible?  I think, don't quote me on this, name reservation will be January 11th. Not sure on the time. why when i logging in there are just blade & soul logo ,music and background video. how can i play? go unlock ur account with the beta key first at their homepage. If you have access to close Veda again will you receive a secondary email or do you need to re-log in to the website to see if your key is been reactivated?



没有评论:

发表评论