2015年12月27日星期日

FFXIV is amazing

 Its not that bad ive got 13 of 80 trade ins and got the materials that have to be crafted. Did all fates and dungeons in 1 day. Just have to be patient with it. Im at around 20/80 and have been very reserved. A1n is the way to go with 1 tank 1 healer 6 dps. Thank You for all u do!!!!! FFXIV is amazing!!# keep it going and keep bringing us more! Just got Final Fantasy XIV for Christmas! Can't wait to play it when I get home, cheap Blade & Soul Gold since my trial version just ran out!

Dear FFXIV team: either add scythes and dps mode for drk or add a Necromancer class. Both would make me love you forever. Love the fat cat had two brought back a good couple of months apart along with that puppy thing , I just wish they would limit the Zerg on vermilion as it spoils the mini game not that I am losing matches I have way too many minions. That is not completely true, Male calicos do exist at a ratio of 1 every 3000 females, however they are unwanted because due to genetics, they are born sterile and oftentimes blind.

 I tried to join the 5 million players turns out the server has a cap to how many of them i can play with. What, you expected a game server to host 5 milion concurrent users? Just keep trying. The server just has too many people on at the moment.  I have characters on both Gilgamesh and Balmung. Blade and Soul Gold Just keep trying. There are times when the servers aren't quite so crowded. Typically early morning. Hehe good luck getting a fat cat. Those retainers take a lot of work and a lot of money to train up and have the extra slots to get them all.

 I have one and sell one every week or two. Its not hard to get a level 50 retainer. My retainers Re still plugging away for the minions.  It took me about 2 months to get one sending my FSH retainer off every day..  Anyone interested in a ffxiv game code, I have one I got in a game bundle... as me and all of my friends already have one I'd happily give it away for free. Just reply back. I've never been remotely interested in this game... Until I saw this. Still working on it (well... Retainers are!hehe) way too cute for words heart emoticon awww how she rolls on the side.

Please have the spoony bard available to buy separately as well .

没有评论:

发表评论