2019年6月21日星期五

BBQ grill mat is great for Barbecues

I bought the YRYM HT BBQ grill mat. I've tried several other brands for use on our infrared grill, and these appear to be the best quality for the money. They are very flexible and easy to trim with standard shears. Clean up is great with dish soap and hot water, and virtually no scrubbbing necessary -- even with baked-on marinades. Even though they're non-stick, I still brush them lightly with cooking oil to retain the moisture when cooking meats and fish. Yes, I do get desired grill marks, without drying out the items being cooked. I've only had them a short time and can only hope that they don't develop surface holes like most of the others.

I love the non stick grill mat. 1)  It keep the grill clean 2) keep all your items. Even your small veggies won't fall through the grates. 3) You STILL get grill marks!  It works great on grill, helps disburse heat and reduces flare ups. Also great for public grills(at parks or beaches) don't have to worry about previous use of the grill.
grill skewers on BBQ grill mat

Takes a little practice to adjust cooking times. I am using the BBQ grill mat on my gas stovetop and in cookie sheet or roasting pan, and they work great. Cleanup is super simple and easy. These are great, keeps the grill surface clean and I just wipe the cooled mats then wash them with dish soap and wipe with paper towel. I was impressed with the overall durability of this product. They are great for Barbecues.

I used them on this weekend's camping. It's very convenient sometimes. They cooked the food as if it were directly on the grill. They work awesome with the chicken and pork, not so much steak and burgers. Cooks thoroughly on the chicken and pork even if it's thick. Grills everything perfectly and no mess on the grill.  Safe for all food types. Keeps the heavy char from the food. Much better for my digestive system. Shared them with other family members and they love them also.

Then I bought this as a parting gift to friends. Got feedback from them and they were very pleased with the mat. It can be cut down and use it to cover the stovetop griddle when not in use.

没有评论:

发表评论