2019年6月25日星期二

Butcher paper makes the best smoked briskets

I used to always wrap in foil when smoking various meats. I decided to give this butcher paper a try and I'm glad I did! My first smoke using this butcher paper was a brisket. I threw the brisket on my yoder until it reached 165 IT then separated the point from the flat, wrapped both pieces in the paper and back on the yoder until it probed smooth at about 206 IT. It was the best brisket I've ever had and I'll never use tin foil again! My husband has really gotten into smoking meat and wanted pink paper so I bought it for him. It is a great size for a great price!! I made 8 briskets to test this paper and it exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend this to everyone.The butcher paper is wax free as advertised. Used this butcher paper to smoke a large brisket. It performed perfectly.  It does not stick to your meats.

I smoked a brisket till internal temp was 160 and wrapped it in the brown butcher paper and finished cooking it . let it rest in a cooler wrapped the paper in a towel , left it alone for a hour . the rest is history , IT WAS GREAT! We used this butcher paper for a brisket recipe that smoked for 18 hours and it made a HUGE difference. The brisket was truly delicious, received rave reviews from our guests, and you could tell a big difference on taste versus using foil. Use the brown paper instead of foil on my wood smoker allowing the meat to cook faster and still form a nice bark.
  
brown butcher paper
smoked meat

I made the very best smoked brisket that I've ever made the first time that I used this paper. I wrapped the brisket once it hit the stall stage around 160 degrees. The wrap helped pull it out of the stall and I allowed it to smoke for another 8 hours. It was the best brisket I've ever had or made! Item works well. Need to compare more against plain white (unwaxed) to see if there is a difference to justify added cost. Others say there is, I’m not 100% certain yet. Will update as I compare the two again.

I really like the paper.  Used it for a smoker project on my big green egg and the meat came out moist, less greasy, and very flavorful. I definitely will use this paper again!  Trust time using it I cook a brisket using the paper and it came out great. Will cook my brisket with it from now on.

没有评论:

发表评论