2019年6月26日星期三

The brown butcher paper is perfect for wrapping briskets

I read a lot of information and recommendations for barbecue brisket, and one in particular recommended that I use butcher paper as a alternative to cooking/steaming a brisket to help in making the meat tender. I used this for the first time and my brisket came out awesome. The butcher paper worked perfect. It held together without any tears or splits. The paper keep the meat so tender when it finished cooking and was ready to serve, my friends and family couldn't wait. So happy I bought this butcher paper and will buy more. I like this butcher paper a lot. It is a nice wide width, and strong. Using this butcher paper is best way to set your meat apart from others. This roll will last us a while, and I really like that it came in a capped tube. I'll be able to store it in our pantry without it getting dirty.

I used butcher paper to wrap my first smoked prime brisket after reaching stall. Placed back on smoker until done. The brisket was excellent and very moist.  I love using the butcher paper vs. tin foil. The bark that you spent a lot of time developing in the first part of the cook keeps much better in the butcher paper than using foil, in my opinion. Kept the leg of lamb moist and tender. Reminded me of my days growing up in Europe when my parents would pick up dinner from the tavernas they frequented.For anyone who uses a smoker and cooks brisket and ribs. The brown butcher paper is the best. Use this paper to wrap while cooking. Avoid using aluminum foil if you are heath conscious. At first, I was skeptical, if this product would make a difference in my finished BBQ. I've used it twice, brisket & ribs, both turned out awesome and gave me the flavor profile that all pit master are striving to achieve. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely be ordering again!

I needed a large surface area for a crudaté display for a party. No cheese board was big enough. So I decided to lay my spread out on butcher paper instead. It worked great and was such a hit. The paper was resilient to fresh fruit, veggies and Deli meats. When I was done with appetizers it made for the fastest clean up ever. So I decided to lay it out again under my buffet style dinner and it truly saved my delicate marble counter top from messy spills and stains. Once again, clean up was a breeze. This butcher paper will become a staple for future gatherings!

The brown butcher paper is perfect for what I use it for and that is wrapping briskets. everyone always says the best they ever had. now I pretty sure if my briskets are the best they probably haven't had many briskets. but the paper works great..I take grilling and smoking seriously... can I brag and state that I have three Big Green Eggs? Recently learned about the pink peach butcher paper used for smoking purposes. Purchased the widest roll, it came quickly, and in sturdy packaging. Used it for my two briskets that I was smoking for a large party. The paper worked marvelously, definitely will continue using the paper from now on, the bark on the brisket remained crisp as it was represented.

没有评论:

发表评论