2019年6月19日星期三

BBQ grill mat solves problems of cleanup and flares

I haven't had a chance to use the BBQ grill mat before.  But there are many annoying problems when I grilled previously. Last year, I got to know BBQ grill mat on a TV show. Then I order BBQ grill mat from Amazon YRYM HT store. I received the package two days after I ordered. Just as I got things almost ready, the weather turned bitter cold. But reading other reviews I am sure they will be just what I need. I am a total beginner using a grill. A lot of food I like or want to learn how to grill needs a more solid surface than the racks. I am old but always willing to learn. My grill is a small Propane type. Something easy for me to handle. And dogs that promise to take care of any cooking errors.

I used the BBQ grill mat this summer. It is great for grilling vegetables (& even fruit- try peaches with cinnamon!!), but they don't seem to last longer than a single season. We've gone through several sets of them. Absolutely love the BBQ grill mat!!! No flareups and it allows the food to cook more evenly. You can even get grill marks through the non stick grill mat.  Work really well cooking wings on the grill with middle burner off. Nothing stuck. Excellent. Only used this in the oven so far. Haven't tried it on my grill/smoker. Clean up was easy, although not as easy as rinse off, like advertised. 

It does help with no longer having food fall through cracks, and still getting grill marks. Now I need to figure out the collected drippings challenge. I guess I can continue to just dump into grill reservoir like the drippings did before. Cleans up well after the dump. Overlapping the sheets is easy and great for space making. Between a choice of basket or these....I have both and I need to try veggies on the non stick grill mat now. For meat, the non stick mat is great for marks and space.

Use these camping, so we can utilize the provided grill...without the provided YUCK! :) Grilled up our veggies and Beyond Meat burgers (because eating animals is gross!) just perfectly. Clean up was easy, and storage is simple and takes minimal space. Great to have when you need them! My wife loves these grill mats. This was a reorder for the ones we purchased last year. We use two of them and gave the others to our friends, so when I saw them on the Lightning Deals for a few dollars less than what we paid for the original order, we decided it was time to get some more as pares and presents. I cut this down to fit in my air fryer and it works great. The food just slides right off when cleaning. Great stuff!

没有评论:

发表评论