2019年8月16日星期五

what are uses of butcher paper roll

I use  YRYM HT  butcher wrapping paper on my all of my bulletin boards as a base. It gives a very clean appearance and goes with any color. One roll last a school year. I will purchase this every year. Love it!!! It is a cheap and effective solution for wrapping breakable objects during a move. The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is large. It actually weights more than expected. Regardless, I would recommend buying two of these if you are wrapping-up a kitchen. Despite the large size of the role, a single plate apparently requires quite a bit of paper. It's a roll of brown paper. Pretty hard to screw up. Used as table runners for my son's 1st Birthday! The kids loved drawing on them. Great product especially for my kids. They love to roll it out and color or paint. Very thick and paint does not seep through!

Great butcher wrapping paper for my two year old's art. It's thick enough that it lays flat in any size and withstands all mediums - markers, crayons, paint. Great item- my toddler loves coloring and this is perfect because she uses a lot of paper! Will but again. Great to use for tracing bodies! Kids love to see their size and draw each other. Also great for when you have several kids over so everyone can color at the same time. We play a fun game we’re everyone starts a picture, then after a minute they rotate and continue the next drawing! Also can make welcome home signs, Birthday signs, etc. This is much more than what I expected. The butcher paper roll is huge! Excellent value! I was surprised at the quality... painted a bunch of signs for a party ...they held up really well.

I bought the 18 inch wide butcher wrapping paper for my granddaughter's easel. She loves painting, drawing and coloring. The paper was a perfect fit and good quality. We bought this for our four year old's birthday. She has loved spending hours drawing on large swaths of paper. We are pleased with the purchase! Seriously, I am still nursing some serious paper cuts, this should come with a warning label, " NOT FOR MUMMY WRAPPING". You think they would be smarter and put that label on there. I mean what person wouldn't look at this and go. Exactly what i wanted to get. Strong but can see through to do dress pattern making. Love it! Wonder if there is a wider version. Will definitely buy again. The butcher paper roll works great for my kids art easel! They love to color and create! st what I was looking for for some large, hand written lists. My only complaint is that markers bleed through the paper.

I thought YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper would be much thicker than what it is. I am drawing up potential floor plans for a new addition to my home and was hoping for less transparency of the paper. It will work, but it doesn't seem substantial. Better for kid's art than my project.  I used this to cover a small table for my kids to draw on. We do it once a week and they love it. I chose this paper because it's acid free. I'm wrapping some treasured books for storage, and wanted the best environment for the price. Archival-type products used by libraries and museums are too expensive for my purposes, but I think this paper will accomplish what I want. I put the roll on a table, put a metal yardstick where I want to tear it, and if I pull in the right direction it will tear quickly and neatly enough for what I'm doing.

没有评论:

发表评论