2019年8月14日星期三

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes grill clean up a breeze

I've grilled fish & other delicate items on YRYM HT grill cooking mat. The results were great! Juicy, tender, no scorching. Clean up was a breeze. Love it!! These mats are GREAT!! It's less mess to clean up after grilling! I let the mats cool then take and wash and dry them and I'm ready to grill again in no time!! Like the fact they are the safe, new version of Teflon. Just received today and have not had a chance to use them yet.  Could not wait to try my new YRYM HT BBQ grill mat on my brand new grill. I used it to make grilled BBQ chicken and the clean up was a breeze! Thanks for making such a quality product. Looks like good quality material. Just got it so will test it soon. I just received my mat and my husband wanted to know whether there are any harmful chemicals in the plastic for your health?

I am an avid healthy whole-foods home cook, and frequent extended RVer; and have used grill cooking mat for over a year. I love the YRYM HT grill mat's heavier construction and the ability to use higher heats to actually sear some foods. Using the grill mat, I have reduced my use of disposable foil, reducing waste and environmental impact. Foods cooked on the mat have far less exposure to carcinogenic effects of direct fire charring. I have modified many recipes to use a grilling mat and create healthier meals. For example, instead of making stir-frys in a skillet with lots of oil, I leave foods cut large enough to handle with a pair of tongs, marinate the vegetables and meat in Asian seasonings, grill them on a YRYM HT mat and than pass a little more cooked marinade/sauce at the table. I have reduced the use of fats by 75%, as well as the kitchen grease splatter. Many of my family favorite camping recipes rely on the grill mat for easy clean up as well. I have used other grill mats, and find the YRYM HT grill cooking mat to be of better quality construction and to perform better. A great product!

I purchased two mats based on the positive reviews in Amazon.com. Although I have yet to use them, I am confident they will meet expectations.  I've always liked to cook on my charcoal grill, but with the YRYM HT BBQ grill mat, I absolutely LOVE it! Tonight was my first night cooking with the mats and oh my goodness what a difference! The chicken breasts were so juicy and tender, no more burnt, tough exterior to cut through and still the great taste of the charcoal grill. I also cooked some mahi mahi for my wife and not having to worry about the filets breaking was so amazing!

Clean up was a breeze, just take it off the grill (careful not to burn yourself) and toss it in the sink with some water and use a soft sponge or rag and "bam", clean! I am going to purchase some as gifts for friends and family!  I bought these for my husband who purchased a cheaper quality mat at a local drug store. The YRYM HT grill mats are thicker and easier to clean. We use them every time we grill. makes grilling easy. easy to clean- food tastes great I would buy again. First project was grilled shrimp with bacon wrapped on it and it did a wonderful job. I think it will work well just haven't had a chance to use it that much. I used this for chicken and steak and bacon. The steak did not have grill lines on them. The mat stopped the barbecue sauce from dripping down off the chicken, but then it burnt on then chicken. I had the heat too high for the bacon, so I need to try that again.

没有评论:

发表评论