2019年8月23日星期五

why uses brown butcher paper to wrap smoked brisket

I was looking to buy brown butcher paper to wrap a brisket. Bought this one by mistake. When it came in, it seem like it was just regular brown paper but turned out to be a gem. Worked just as great as the red butcher paper. Would recommend this to anyone looking to wrap anything and throw it on the smoker. Did not burn or tear. Product was exactly as described and what I was looking for at a great price. Good quality and arrived a day before then expected ( which always a plus). It’s tiny paper but still durable. Worked great for a brisket that we sous vide then smoked for a couple of hours. Brown Butcher Paper is high quality and I will definitely be purchasing more. Paper was used for meats and cooking prep Will be reordering.

Smoked my first brisket and wrapped using brown butcher paper after reaching the color I was looking for. Worked like a champ! You keep hounding me for a survey.fine.i will fill one out. I bought this roll of peach paper bc everyone on the food smoking forums uses it or recommends it. I wrapped my meat a couple times with it instead of foil. The result i got was the crispness of the outer part of the meat was gone Unlike when wrapped in foil. It is a choice among we smokers what the result you want from using foil or paper when wrapping. I prefer foil even tho people argue foil transfers too many minerals to the meat. Fine.then lightly wrap the meat with saran wrap or parchment paper before covering tightly with foil. Nobody is right among the two choices as this is simply the cooks preference for the result they anticipate. Happy? I left a survey. I could have drank a beer or stoked my firebox...

Great old fashion kraft butcher paper. Does not tear easily. Great for wrapping meats for the smoker. did my 1st brisket flat over the weekend using the brown kraft butcher paper ! It is perfect for this kind of smoking!! It allows you to wrap the brisket or whatever meats your smoking when you have achieved your bark color, then wrap to finish the cook without drying the meat out. I love that it is also an American co. and keeping Americans working!!!!! Great Job. This is a great product, and worked great for my brisket I cooked on my BBQ grill. I had always used foil, but I will be using this in the future !

YRYM HT kraft butcher paper was great! I used it to decorate my classroom. There’s a ton of paper on the roll and the paper is a great quality. Great quality. Purchased to use as a table runner for an I Do BBQ and it was perfect. Exactly as described. I actually purchased this paper for gesture drawing. It seems to be very good quality. So, I am going to purchase more for freezer storage. Just what I needed! Great for kids’ art, covering picnic table to eat crabs and putting beneath projects I’m painting to keep the space clean. use it on all little cages with no waste of paper at all. LOVE IT will keep using it. Heavy duty quality. I use it for smoking brisket, and my kids use it for making boats, planes, and a huge mess in my living room. Better than what is available locally and much cheaper.

没有评论:

发表评论