2019年8月29日星期四

YRYM HT copper Grill mat is Great for cooking pizza or smaller items

YRYM HT Barbecue Mats have been so great to use, it helps so much to not have to clean the grill so much after you are done cooking. The YRYM HT copper Grill mat worked perfectly, steaks came out nice and juicy and clean up was a breeze. I would definitely purchase again. Love cooking with these barbecue mats. They prevent flairups from grease. Food tastes great too. Only con is that cleaning the grease off of them is not that easy. Used mat now 5 times. Works well, sears meat through, keeps inside of grill cleaner and cleans up in the sink easily. Veggies, shrimp do not fall through the grates. Love these mats. Have cooked kabobs and pork tenderloin on them and works great! No grill mess, easy clean-up of mats. Just used dishwash detergent and warm water.


YRYM HT copper Grill mat Works really well! Make cooking certain item on the grill easy! My grill racks are a little rusted, so I ordered these and love them. I especially like the fact that I can grill my vegetables and it is so easy to wash. There warranty is also great, I mean 7 years? Can't do better than that! Really easy to use. Food cooks on it just like it wasn't there but no flame-ups. No charred on BBQ sauce with BBQ chicken! It is easy to clean and the food just slides right off. Love them, so convention for grilling shrimp, especially on mybnew pellet smoker. Amazing. Did not know these things even existed. Easy to clean,works great. I wonder how long it will last. If it holds up I will be a big fan. Best grill mat, available! Fits well and delivers- even temps, grill marks, and no sweat cleanup! Love these. Can grill just about anything on it!


Barbecue Mats worked as expected. Easy clean up. Chicken did not stick at all. First time using them. Not sure if I like the texture of the meat after cooking on mat. Will definitely try a few more times. So far so good used one mat twice now . Left grill Marks . And the product didn't fall apart . They work great. easier to clean the grill gids. Perfect product. Exactly what I wanted. Bought an off brand first, then bought YRYM HT. YRYM HT is stronger and more durable. Fits and retains heat perfectly. 5 out of 5 stars. We love our grill mats! The company was easy to work with to make sure each order had gone through successfully and we even had a small issue they resolved with free mats. Totally unexpected. Great service ! Great product ! Great for cooking pizza or smaller items that fall in and awesome for smoking sausage on my Traeger when I don't want grill marks. Easy to wash and durable.


I've only used the  barbecue mats one time, but they worked just as promised. No food fell through the grates and the food had grill marks. Nothing stuck to them and they were easy to clean. I wish I had known these mats existed before! Great product. Purchased that a gift for a family member and they love it. I've only used the mats a few times. So far, so good. Our grates had started too become rusted, so using the mats has made me feel like our food is healthier now. Easy cleanup. Great product. I never burn anything on my grill any more. It arrived promptly and intact. I am giving the 2nd one to my nephew who has an issue of burning everything he cooks on the grill to see if it can help him, too. So far so good! Nice and big, grill marks show on the food and they clean very nicely. Two cover a nice sized grill but I'll probably buy more as a backup. No more asparagus in the ashes!

没有评论:

发表评论