2019年10月22日星期二

barbecue grill mat is a must for grilling

Those copper bbq mat are great. Nothing sticks, easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Safe. Very happy and used them already for baking variety of stuff. My husband says he will use those for grilling after winter to keep the grill clean as those should be perfect for this use as well. Very happy with the mats. Love these mats. They make my wings and meat so much more juicy and keep my bbq clean! Very useful.
Perfect for BBQ and baking. Elegant design. Just what I need. This is awesome! It keeps food from falling through the grates when grilling, food cooks more evenly and nothing stick. most importantly, it keeps my grill clean! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves grilling. I was looking for a solution to make some small things on the grill, like tofu cubes or small cut of veggies that could easy fall from the skew. And i found my solution! The store box is really convenient to store the mats, the fact that its dishwasher safe was a must for me. Really enjoy it. As part of my healthy cooking I always try to find the products that can help me in the kitchen.

This copper bbq mat is great ,it comes with 3 sheets so I can use one for grilling and two for baking and No oil needed,really awesome idea.  These mats can be used on your barbecue and in your oven. The best way to grill flawlessly without burning your food and dirtying your barbecue and still have a beautiful grill marks on your meat !! They are good for a reuse and come in a beautiful solid box to store them. Just used it on my bbq and...... wow works like magic no mess and nothing fall in between good product. A great product. We have a shared BBQ area in our building and this product is just what we needed to address our cleaniness issue. Thanks to this product we can use the shared grills without any concerns and it also helps to keep them clean which saves time and effort. Highly recommended. Great for BBQ'ing easy to use and keeps everything clean. I do at least 2 bbq's a week and i love using this.This is an amazing mat! Just threw them in the sink and sprayed water on them and they came perfectly clean! It makes it so much easier to cook on the grill, knowing nothing is going to stick.

Great barbecue grill mats for oven. I bought this to use in oven instead of foil and this was a great buy. Fits my pan perfectly, easy to wash and dry quickly. Doesn't burn while I the oven. I use it in 400 f while making my kids corn dogs and fish sticks and it doesn't burn or Change color. Easy to clean once done use. Great to reuse. I feel this is healthier than using a foil. And it comes with a great box to hold until needed. Pictures here. Doesn't do justice to the product. Product is made from a fine material, and good quality. I got it today and already used on my grill, I made a salmon and I'm very happy with the results. That's the second time I'm buying the Grill Mats, Just love this copper bbq mat easy to work with and easy to clean. The meat come out so juicy that its hard to believe. you should try one today. Great product in a beautiful box. Used it last Sunday for barbecue and yesterday in the oven and I'm very pleased. super effective and resist up to 600f. Recently got Pit Boss egg grill, decided to make pizza and got these mats. OMG they are great!!!! When I bake pizza I keep the grill at 450 and they are fine. I also gave one mat to my friend to use it on the normal gas grill, he said it worked great too! Like most sheets, they do get tougher to clean after awhile, but I really do like the black color.

I didn't know what to expect from these barbecue grill mats but ended up thinking it was a fantastic product. I don't have to clean my grill grates anymore!!! They clean up easily even if you don't clean them right after cooking. I'm sold on these and won't grill without them now. Very easy to use and easy to clean would buy again. This is a great product..still get grill marks, even accurate, cooking. Not to mention it saves lots of time cleaning the grill. You get 5 and we have been using one for the last 2 months and it is still good. BBQ turned out just like it was sitting directly on the grill but without the hassle of cleaning the grill. I love these mats. The copper ones are so hard to clean but these are great as long as you soak them immediately. I'm not sure why I got them. They're make the grill easier to clean but they still get fat on barbecue grill mats and sort of keeps the flame marks off the food. They work as described, though! These mats really work and are not affected by the heat , Cleanup with spray cleaner and brush and can be used over and over.

没有评论:

发表评论