2019年10月10日星期四

butcher paper works great for wrapping smoked brisket

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking Worked as described, I’ll continue using this product. I used this to wrap and decorate gifts. Works great! Nice and thick so that markers and paint don't go through to the package underneath. I can see many uses for the paper due to it's good quality. Arrived as described will be great for grilling. Standard brown craft paper. I wouldn't call it butcher paper because I think of butcher paper as having a sheen or waxy coating. Thin butcher paper, not as thick a grocery bag. Purchased to use as gift wrap and should work perfectly for that. My husband got butcher paper to use for the barbecuing process of the brisket. It did very well. I am very happy with this product. The weight is great and it hangs well. I will order again. There is really nothing to complain about this butcher paper. Works like it should and is a good value! This a a great, high quality butcher paper that works very well for wrapping, cooking, etc... We have no complaints at all and will likely be ordering more when this runs out. Looks like all the other reviewers agree with me as well!

YRYM HT butcher paper is  exactly as advertised. Not waxed, or lined and good for all types of cooking. The butcher paper does absorb the liquid/grease/oil from whatever you are cooking so be wary of the paper not actually protecting you from any of the oils. You will need a plate under it afterwards to set on a table. I found it easy to work with if there is a 100% straight edge to the paper section you are using, sometimes if there is a nick it will tend to rip a little. You want to make sure everything is wrapped securely to have it evenly cooked. I use it to wrap the smoked brisket while it rests. It's not individual. Not a big deal but I liked the brown butcher paper that were ready to go. I have to use two to wrap it up now as it's not as wide. It'll do but next time i think I'll get the other one. I never bought butcher paper so I didn't know what to expect but when I got it, it was heavy duty. Like industrial professional grade. Its uncoated and not waxed just like its advertised. I can use this for wrapping and packing paper for gifts! My kids can use it for drawing paper. They love arts and crafts.We often cook pork belly and this paper can be used to line the plate and take all the grease.Bottom line- better than I expected. Quality is better than I expected. Uses are better than I expected. Of course the less expensive it is the better for me but I think it's worth the value.

When I ordered YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking , I expected just an average type of paper, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the quality of the paper was very good. There are so many different things I can use this for, as well. Too many to list, but I'm very happy with it because not only was the quality exceptional, it also came with a lot more than I expected. I originally ordered it because I recently bought a smoker, so I wanted to try it out to smoke some meat. Not only did it work great for that, I found so many other uses for it. I use it for parchment paper, craft paper, wrapping paper, butcher paper...the list can go on and on! I give this a big thumbs up! I don't cook Beef Brisket so I can't evaluate the paper for that use. It worked well for a parchment paper replacement to keep cheese from burning to the pan. The roll is a little bit unwieldy but overall a good product.

My uses were for freezing steaks and wrapping bbq on the grill. For the most part the butcher paper for smoking does what it is supposed to do. As a test, I wrapped some steaks in plastic wrap and then foil, and the other steaks in just butcher paper. The Steaks were placed in plastic freezer bags separately. After a month in the freezer, I pulled one of each steaks and unwrapped them. The steaks wrapped in plastic wrap and foil were red and the steaks wrapped in the butcher paper were less red, almost Brown and had signs of drying on the edges of steaks. It was clear that that the plastic wrapped steaks were better preserved than the butcher paper when freezing. I will continue to use the butcher paper for wrapping my BBQ. Got this in quickly and works great for meat after grilling!!! Basic butcher paper, but exactly what I was looking for. Use for smoking my meats, no wax, no fuss, no mess. The roll I received is 17.5" wide, not 18". Is butcher paper one of those items (such as some cuts of lumber) that has a nominal and an actual size? There is no "Durable Carry Tube," though I can't see why I would want or need one. The paper appears suitable for its intended uses.

没有评论:

发表评论