2019年10月7日星期一

how to make T shirts with heat transfer vinyl

I love the bundle of colors and quality of the HTVRont HTV vinyl. Easy to weed. Love this product so far! It cut great, was easy to weed and worked amazing with my heat press.  The vinyl is fine but it’s hard to tell which side is which so I gave it 4 starts instead of 5. Great assortment of colors. Okay so at first I was going to one star this vinyl purchase because I ruined five sheets trying to get this to work. Once I got over it and calmed down. I looked over the questions again and read the different reviews. I love this vinyl now! The problem wasn't with me. My blade had some leftover vinyl on it so it wasn't cutting right. I cleaned it and now it works great. I can't wait to get some shirts made now. I will definitely be buying again. Easy to work with and have had no problem with it yet. Has washed well and held up nice. Quality is good ! Great array of colors . Nicely packed as well . Delivered very fast ! Easy to work with .

Fantastic heat transfer material and it washes up even better! I love HTVRont HTV vinyl and the value is amazing. I highly recommend. I also find it very easy to weed and put on top of my light-box works perfectly. I was a little hesitant to buy this product. I'm glad I did the item came packaged good. I used a few of the vinyl and it's easy to weed. So far so good!!! I love how thin the material is, and very stretchy, weeding was really easy! I applied it on an odd shape, so I’m gonna try again and let ya know if there’s issues! Good vinyl for price. Measures a bit smaller than they claim. Extremely flexible, modestly priced. I ordered HTV from several companies at the same time and I compared the items. GIO-Flex wins for flexibility. I am excited to make shirts using this HTV vinyl. It’s a fair price for the colors and quality. For the price I paid and the assortment of colors was pretty good. The images have not peeled off. I was skeptical but I’m glad I went with it. I’ve gotten many compliments on all my shirts I’ve made. I haven’t tried it yet but the colors are beautiful.

 HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinylWorked great for me! I had no issues with weeding as long as I had my cricut dialed to iron on +. I was concerned since the price was so reasonable but I am very happy and will purchase again Amazing!!! It was easy to weed. It went on my shirts every easy. Colors are vibrant and great. I definitely will purchase these again. Wish they were 12 x 12 sheets didn't realize that they are 12 x 10 sheets. This was my first experience with any type of Heat Transfer Vinyl. I used a Brother Scan and Cut to cut the vinyl. I was impressed with how easily it weaved. I will definitely be buying this product again. I like this product.. Very easy to weed and use. Great color choices! Some of the colors were a little hard to weed, but overall great product for price. I would buy again. Awesome price for 33 sheets of color HTV vinyl. Received it today and already made a t shirt and I love it!! This is a GREAT price too!!! Super happy! Great selection of colors. Easy to weed & irons on without any problems. Package shipping was great too. Will definitely buy again. There’s a lot of fun colors in this set! They weed and iron on easily! Worth the price for sure!

I've been making shirts ever since! They turn out perfect and washing and drying hasn’t peeled any of the vinyl off! I like this vinyl so much I purchase this exact set again! I don’t think I will buy any other vinyl! I like how it has the same quality without being overpriced. I used this product to make shirts for my grandson turned out great. It's stayed through several washes, and I will definitely be ordering more! I love this product easy weeding as well.

没有评论:

发表评论