2019年10月14日星期一

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper Cricut to cut my designs

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is by far now my favorite HTV! Goes on easily with an iron too! Good price and quality. I won't order another brand. I randomly chose your heat transfer vinyl last summer to make shirts. I had used other brand glitter vinyl and found it took a long time and didn't always stick so I wanted to try something new. I love how thin the vinyl is. I love that I can iron it on quickly. I love that I can directly iron on the clear part so I can see the design. Tonight I'm making shirts for a family trip. I used the Cricut to cut my designs. Now in less than an hour I can make 12 double sided shirts. Next time I'm going to be brave and try layering colors (my twin wants a Harry Truman shirt, not widely available and should be fun to make. Was exactly as described and already ordered more! I loved this vinyl! It was easy to cut and easy to weed. Would definitely purchase again. I wish i could buy it by the yard! Very good quality, used them with Cricut Explore Air 2 and it worked perfect. Ironing was easy and final product looked professionally made. Haven't washed them yet. New to making iron shirts n such with Cricut Explore Air 2 and I bought this bundle blindly. And I love it! It's a nice thin iron vinyl and it works great! Couldn't be happier. Will be buying again. Soon.

Easy to weed vinyl transfer paper!! Fast delivery! Just awe some. I will buy from the again. Great htv and beautiful colors. Very happy with my purchase. My 13 year old grandson made this t-shirt, it did work great. Have not use these colors but used some red htv I ordered. Very pleased! It works great this is a great product for the price. Fast and easy got it in no time at all. Item as described.  Easy to work with vinyl. I was very pleased with it. The variety of colors allows you to more than one project. To me the pictures of the vinyl does not do it justice. I was highly pleased with the color once I received it. I was nervous when I first purchased because the picture of the vinyl didn't look that great but It is great vinyl. This HTV is easy to use, and easy to weed but does not seem to not wash well on certain fabrics. So far I'm loving my firefly vinyl!! Weeds great and the glitter is gorgeous!I'll be ordering it again for sure. This is the best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used!! Goes on quickly, does not peel, and still lasting through several washes. I haven not had any problems with it at all. I just bought 3 more rolls!! Made a shirt for myself for Super Bowl.

HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl, Absolutely love these gorgeous color vinyl heat transfers!! I ended up making a shirt for my son for v day. This htv is excellent to work with! I really am happy with this heat transfer vinyl. It was incredibly easy to weed, and I was cutting a very intricate design with thin/delicate letters. The vinyl peeled off perfectly! And as for the heat process, it adhered quickly and the backing peeled away easily. I will definitely be ordering more of Firefly HTV. Love the product! Easy to use- great quality! Loved this product, easy to use & made beautiful things. Will be buying again & thanks to prime I had in 2 days. I'm new to HTV and don't have experience forcomparison but this brand was easy use. The color were great. I would buy again. I'm new to this whole, vinyl cutting thing and even newer to HTV. This was only the second HTV project I've done and it was on wood. I watched a video that said the HTV vinyl worked better on wood because it adhered better and didn't have that shiny, vinyl look. I have to agree! It turned out great! I will add that on the wood you need to scale back on the pressure a little - there are a few spots that started to melt and spread from the heat and pressure. Otherwise, I was very happy with my work and VERY happy with the Firefly vinyl.

I'm hooked! HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is amazing and much better quality than some I've tried. Once you start, you won't be able to stop...gifts, decor, clothing, etc. Cuts great, presses great, weeds great. Colors are vibrant. The value for the multi roll packs is great...only complaint is price for single color rolls is a bit higher than some other brands. Great. Will be buying from again. Remember to mirror image and peel off while warm.. First time using this brand and I really liked it. Easy to use, cut well, and peeled well too! Defintiely a great price too. 

没有评论:

发表评论