2019年10月28日星期一

HTVRont vinyl transfer tape is perfect for custom project

I am a bit new to the vinyl crafting scene. This is my second purchase of transfer paper- my first purchase was the Cricut strong grip and I could never get it to work. After reading reviews and searching Amazon, I purchased this due to it being a bit cheaper than the others. After using it a few times these are my thoughts. The pros: The vinyl easily peeled off from the paper. I have used it once and I was able to use it about two times before having to throw it away. It definitely wasn't as sticky as the Cricut transfer tape (which is good). The Cons: While it wasn't as sticky as the Cricut transfer tape (which as I mentioned earlier was a good thing) I felt like it could have been a tad stickier. I had to continuously scrape the vinyl/transfer paper while peeling it from the paper.It seemed as if it wasn't quite stuck on the transfer paper. Also, the vinyl transfer tape is not clear, making it a bit difficult to place it on your project.

Overall: it's a decent vinyl transfer tape and will use the whole roll but I will probably try something else the next time to compare. Again, by no means am I am expert on vinyl products but I feel like I need something a bit easier to use because of it. Just as I ordered, it was a recommended item with the Cricut I bought for my wife. I can see why it was recommend, it works great and cam faster than the machine itself. Great company supplying great products. Keep up the good work. Works quite well. Has just the right amount of stick so that you can get the vinyl up but doesn't leave a residue on the final surface. Comes in a roll, which I prefer over the sheets because the roll is easier to store. Great quality and a great price. It works as expected, will update if issues arise. Great product and even better customer service. I highly recommend! This paper transfer paper is great. It has the perfect stick for regular vinyl, but would recommend a stronger grip for glitter or chalk vinyl. It’s easy to use picked up letters nicely. Just went all in and got my first Cricut and bought all the supplies to go with it. Was pleased with the reviews and loved the price. It’s easy to use and forgiving to a first timer who is not an expert.

Great cricut transfer tape and not super sticky on my projects! I will be ordering again. I used this as transfer paper for vinyl. Pros: good price point; grid helps to align multiple cuts on a single piece; works well with matte and shiny vinyl; at 10ft length, gives you a lot to work with. Cons: not translucent so lighter colored vinyl is more difficult to see; requires a scraper and elbow grease to ensure it fully adheres; doesn’t work for glitter or shimmer vinyl; if your vinyl design won’t be used or you’re shipping it, they may need to apply extra pressure to make sure it adheres correctly.  This was very easy to work with. Not hard to remove from vinyl after the design was cut. Already reordered another roll. Arrived fast and is exactly what I needed. This is the best transfer paper I've used. Thank you for being such an excellent seller to deal with. I loved this transfer paper and the company I purchased it from. They were super sweet and made sure I was satisfied. I would buy from them again.

HTVRont vinyl transfer tape is perfect for those who want their vinyl perfectly straight or at a certain angle. The grid is awesome and the tack is perfect to work with temporary adhesive vinyl or permanent adhesive vinyl. Product arrived on time and helped me make adhesive stickers for advertising signs on my vehicle window! This is great transfer tape. I will be ordering more soon! I love this stuff! It’s very easy to use with vinyl, works perfect! I would buy again. Best transfer paper I have ever used, it makes it so easy. The quality and ease of the product is so easy to work with. It had the tact and quality that I needed. I started out with the Cricut transfer tape w/ frustrations. It was too sticky! I was able to complete my project w/ zero problems with the product. Just wish I could get it for a bit less ($). The transfer tape worked very well and was easy to work with. Works great, great buy!

没有评论:

发表评论