2019年11月7日星期四

BBQ grill mat is great for grilling veggies and small items

Used three of YRYM HT grill cooking mat. Worked really good. Haven't cleaned them yet! Everything slid right off of these things. Still had my good ol grill marks as well. Really liking these grill mats. Light weight, but sturdy. Totally reusable. A great price for five! This is my second time ordering these grill mats. I cant explain how important it is grill with the barbecue mat. Whatever you're grilling will taste 10 times better. I usually grill chicken breasts on these bad bays. Keeps moisture and flavor in without the bland dry taste of regular grilling. The only downside is the cleaning part to be honest, otherwise these are great. I highly recommend YRYM HT barbecue mats for personal use and for gift ideas as well. I finally used the product I ordered a month ago. The barbecue mat came quickly I just hadn't grilled. They work well and my portable grill was clean afterward. Yeah! My husband loved this new mat, It's the first time he enjoyed cooking on the grill.

YRYM HT barbecue mat is great for grilling things that usually flame up like chicken with skin. I like the crispy skin but not the burnt chicken from flame-ups. Easy to clean but quite messy. They work well and my portable grill was clean afterward. Yeah! Really liking these grill cooking mat. Light weight, but sturdy. Totally reusable. A great price for five! Hubby and I used these while grilling meat and vegetables last night and they worked like a charm. The food came out perfectly and they were so easy to clean even after being left in the sink for a few hours. Highly recommend if you want to avoid having to scrape your grill each time of use. This is a much easier alternative. Really love these even cut one so fit my rack in air fryer now easy clean. As the title says, my Dad absolutely loves this product. I gave it to him as a gift and he hasn't stopped wanting to grill. The grill cooking mat is dishwasher safe and leave the grill as clean as ever. Now my problem is how I'm going to top that present for this upcoming Christmas. Easy to use, not too hard to clean between uses...at least for about five or six times between the two sides. Depending on what you cook it can last even longer. Cooks great, leaves grill marks without the burning flame. We use it for beef, pork, fish, chicken. Even did a quick sear of ahi tuna that came out great.

These grill cooking mat really help keep my grill cleaner, than if I grilled directly on the grills. I gave the mats only a 4 star on sturdiness, only because if you place them on the grill when the temperature is over 450 degrees, it will bubble up, so you have to be careful there. They are great to use. I have had several guest over and they thought they were so good, they went and bought some for themselves. Seems to work well even on a really hot grill. Ez to clean with paper towel. Over a month and stll going like new. Everything browned up so nicely. We made veggie burgers that were frozen and kabobs with veggies and paneer cheese. It was all wonderful. This is great for grilling vegetables and fruits without falling down inside the grill. I grilled freshly sliced pineapple, onion rings tomatoes and jalapenos. The char on each piece was just what I needed. The mat was almost black but after washing it was all clean and shiny.Washable and reusable. Comes with a bonus basting brush!! The copper mat makes an even cooking surface even though the back of my grill cooks hotter than the front.

We love to camp and YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is great for grilling. It keeps the grate clean and the copper grill cooking mat easy to clean too. Pi It is so easy to cook fish and veggies. Grilling is so much easier with these. I can’t wait to try more food on there. Cleanup was a breeze. Grab the mat and bring it in. I did try to just toss it in the dishwasher with no other treatment. That did not work so well. The pieces of food and grease were still on there but I think that’s because it flops over in the dishwasher. Next time I will try positioning it better. It’s ok because a quick wash with a soapy sponge and it was clean as can be. Took less than 30 seconds. I was pleased because I thought I was going to have to scrub! I am thrilled with these mats. They have brought grilling back into my life! I received this barbecue mat at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by this.

没有评论:

发表评论