2019年11月14日星期四

where to buy butcher paper used for wrapping briskets

I always used tin foil with ribs during hours 3-5 . but the butcher paper did fine. Also cooked brisket for 6 hours in paper once it got to 160 and remained moist. good solid paper, not waxed, good weight. Held my brisket like a baby in the womb. This is a good quality product and the width of the paper is perfect. Very satisfied with the purchase. Great butcher paper roll. Nothing better. Thanks guys! first time Bbq catering company this was excellent and made my Brisket so tender and juicy. Can’t say enough good things. this paper is perfect to preserve the moisture in Brisket, chicken, sausage. Used to wrap brisket that I smoked for the Super Bowl - turned out perfect! Brisket has never been better! Used it for the first time today. Really nice stuff! Right size for the best barbecue brisket around. Paper was exactly what I needed to wrap my smoked brisket. A must buy.

This is a great butcher paper roll...perfect for wrapping smoked meats particularly briskets. The 24 inch wide paper is superior to the 18 inch...you get better coverage and you wind up using a lot less. This roll is 175 feet in length so it's going to last you a while. This is the butcher paper I will buy again and again. this is a must have... use it to wrap at the stall... allows it to keep cooking and breath so it gets more smoke. Worked great!  I use for smoking and this works great. Huge roll for the price Great shipping, measures larger than 24. :) Very happy with my purchase my brisket came out with a perfect bark and moist and tender. Will order again soon when I run out. Quality butcher paper for wrapping briskets, use for wrapping briskets.. I will be buying more when this runs out. Glad I got the larger size. This is a great product for the smoker. Holds just enough moisture in and lets just enough steam out to keep the meat tender. I was satisfied with using this butcher Paper to wrap my brisket in for the first time. I look forward to using it again and on other meats as well, like back ribs and pork shoulder.

I use this paper to wrap my pork shoulders after about 5 hours of smoking. It holds up well to 12 hours more smoking. Where to buy butcher paper? Have used the 18 inch wide in past but went for the wider paper this time. Very good in wrapping brisket. Hubby loves it! The only problem I have with this product was removing the tape and label. Tape and labels adhesive is very good. Had to waste a bit of paper due to them.It is good and wide enough to handle meat of any size. Used this paper to finish off a delicious smoked beef brisket for Thanksgiving Dinner!!! Best quality money can buy. Don't use any other if you care about the time you spent cooking that brisket! My husband used this according to the online tutorial. The beef brisket turned out very moist and very delicious. This is wide enough to wrap ribs and roasts. It works very well with my RecTec pellet smoker. big Roll and works great for smoking. Great product if you need it for smoking meats! Used it for my first smoked brisket and it makes all the difference in keeping the bark perfect during the rest.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll Worked like a dream on the smoker after wrapping pork shoulders. I am sure it is good. I just have not had a chance to use it yet. Great for smoking brisket Texas style. Really like the butcher paper roll for wrapping brisket during the cooking process. It did a great job - looking forward to more bar-b-queing.

没有评论:

发表评论