2019年11月4日星期一

HTVRONT transfer tape works Perfect for cricut crafting

Wife said that it works great, has easy guidelines. When ordering Red Grid transfer tape I was a bit skeptical. I have used other brands and was always disappointed. But I have to say this one is amazing!!! I will continue to order. It does its job! Great product and customer service! This transfer paper is the only one of two kinds I have ever used. The other is the Cricut brand. I MUCH prefer this transfer tape to that. This one is the perfect amount of sticky. We use it for posting permanent vinyl quotes to cinder block walls in our school. The Cricut brand is VERY difficult to remove from the vinyl. This one, we just rub and it transfers.  Great transfer paper, nothing to complain about and it does what it is suppose to do! I'm sorry but I haven't had time to use the product but I'm sure it will be fine when I do. I ordered this not sure how I would like this, Best transfer paper ever! It is amazing and does not leave a sticky residue on the glass. I will always have this transfer paper on hand now.

HTVRONT transfer tape works perfectly! This is my second order. Works great for my needs. Just what I needed!! The grid helps me keep things straight! This was exactly what I needed to be able to take the vinyl off my cutting matt, Works well! Will definitely order more. Perfect for my cricut crafting! Love, Love, LOVE this transfer tape! By far the best and.my favorite. It has just the right amount of stick to hold your designs without sticking to itself or not releasing like other big name transfer tapes do. Works great! I use it for my Silhouette Cameo vinyl projects. Great product. I really love this stuff. It is just the right amount of sticky. There is a lot of it too, so it lasts a while. Great product. It's easy to separate the backing from the transfer paper, and it's sturdy enough that it doesn't stretch. Works great! I like the grid to help ensure what I'm transferring is straight.

T shirt transfer paper Makes placing vinyl so much easier and great results. Package got here on time. The best transfer paper ever!! I will only buy this from now on. This is great transfer paper. I am new to the vinyl world, so I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to see through it very well. So layering vinyl was a tad bit difficult. But other than that, this is a great product. By far the best transfer tape on the market! Easy to peel and no residue left behind! Absolute great product! This is ther only transfer tape we will ever buy!! This transfer tape worked so much better than the brands I was purchasing from craft stores! First time using this product. It worked great transferring small vinyl graphics on 1/24 and 1/32 slot cars and larger graphics. Love this transfer paper probably the best I have found. Only gave it 4 stars because it's disappointing spending more on transfer paper then the actual vynil itself. I love the quality of this transfer tape! It works great, helps with keeping thing straight!

Great T shirt transfer paper, easy to wok with and a lot for your buck! Just the right kind of sticky to transfer my vinyl. Great service and this was exactly what I was looking for. Will do business with this dealer again. Very satisfied. Used this for transfer for car decals and it worked great. Love that it's paper versus plastic. Not super sticky on the back. Seems good so far. Haven't gotten any complaints yet. Not very forgiving though, if you make any kind of mistakes when applying. Works well. I like it and would buy it again. This product is much more manageable to use than the cricut brand. It makes working with vinyl really easy. Best transfer tape I have found yet and you can not beat the cost!! Almost thru with my 1st roll and didn't have a single issue. Just like how it was advertised .. Great buy! Can't wait to use this with vinyl projects from my cricut machine. This is my first experience with transfer paper but I have absolutely no complaints! Works great!

没有评论:

发表评论