2019年11月20日星期三

review of HTVRONT transfer paper for T shirt

I bought HTVRONT T shirt transfer paper as an alternative to the Cricut T shirt transfer paper. This is much more affordable. I like that the grid lines are clearer and easier to use. The paper is very sticky, so I definitely recommend sticking to a shirt or other soft material a couple of times before your first use, but I was able to use it to transfer 4 different decals with the same piece. Overall, I would recommend this product over the name brand. I got this transfer tape for my vinyl and stencils and i am so happy i did! It’s so easy to use and works well with my stencils. I make a lot of wood signs and there is 50ft in this so this is really a great value! This plastisol transfer paper is great! My favorite transfer paper to use for Vinyl. Its absolutely the best by far that I have found yet its a great deal and easy to use and its just perfect all together. This is the only transfer paper I have used yet and nothing but good things to say! Super easy to use and adhesion is great! Love the grid on this transfer paper as well as the quality and it is clear so you can see where you are placing your vinyl. It was a great value as well. Will definitely buy again.

HTVRONT T shirt transfer paper is great quality and easy to work with. Much cheaper than what I normally buy for my silhouette machine. Easy to apply. Will definitely purchase again! This is great transfer tape. Just the right amount of of adhesion. I like that this is thicker than most other tapes which makes it easier to work with. This is the perfect tape for my job I have coming up I tested it on a small sample of my vinyl and it has the perfect stick and release. The lines on the backing is helpful to cut sections for the size of your project. Adheres with an appropriate amount for transfer paper. I was able to use the same section of transfer paper for multiple transfers of the same project. Easy enough to use for simple designs and delicate designs! For how I use, it is great. Will purchase again. Great value for your money. Highly recommended! This will be my go-to from now on! Easy to use, great price, works better than brands that I’ve bought from the store.

I had the 6 inch version of HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper and love it! So after struggling with paper tape on bigger pieces I decided to give this a shot. Wow! Just like the 6 inch this stuff lays down so easy! Because of the stiff plastic material it just lays flat and doesn't give you any ripples or bubbles like the others and doesn't try to fold in on itself when peeling off the backing. Give it a shot, I know you will love it! I have tried lots of transfer tape and the time this stuff saves is great! This has been a great product. It works just as well as any namebrand products I’ve used. Plus the amount you get for the money is great. This transfer tape is amazing. I've using others before but this one takes the lead. Is easy to use, transfer the vinyl with no problem and I even can re-use a same piece of tape whem I'm working on a big project and that piece seems like new. Not only that, it's a big roll and worth every penny.

Easiest T shirt transfer tape I’ve used so far. Multiple uses out of a single sheet. This plastisol transfer tape has the perfect amount of stickiness and easy to use with the red grids. You also get so much in the roll (50ft) for such a good deal. Great additional to my arts and craft hobby. Used for wood signs and glitter projects this stuff is awesome. Nice quality and good tack. Happy with the outcome, picks the vinyl up and transfer tape releases from your projects with no problems.  It has grid lines to help place vinyl and is not overly tack. Works great. Super adhesion. Can use a piece multiple times. as described excellent adhesion and easy to use.

没有评论:

发表评论