2019年11月28日星期四

HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper seems like good vinyl for beginner users

HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper seems like good vinyl for beginner users. One of the main things i dislike about this vinyl is that it can sometimes stick to its own backing and will not come off, making it had to transfer it to something else. Got these for someone else, said they were very happy with the product and was a Great Price!!  I liked the quality, also Amazon does an amazing job of sending us value products. Works better than circuit vinyl! I use clear contact paper and it’s super easy to move from the backing to the contact paper and then to wherever you are putting the vinyl. Great quality! Fairly easy to use on multiple surfaces. Only thing I didn’t realize was how to use the teflon sheet until I was finished. Weeds great. I'm not sure if it's 651 but it does last a long time on just about any surface. Colors are great. Vinyl is easy to cut and adheres well. With this pack I feel like I always have what I need!

Definitely great for beginners or if you want to give more variety of colors for the shirts that you’re pressing or whatever material you’re pressing on. This is the best Heat transfer Vinyl I have ever used.  It cuts very nice no complaints at all. The Vinyl sheets were great quality and shipped very fast. Just as good if not better than what you would purchase at a craft store. Will definitely be purchasing from this seller again. Product was great to use. Very impressed with the color selection and quality. So far so good! Will definitely be buying from you again!! I have ordered this item several times and will continue to place orders for it. Its a wonderful variety of colors. The vinyl is think and holds up well. Every good product. Will buy again when needed. I liked that this was easy to use. I dislike that after tge first wash its not holding up like i would like it to compaired to otger material. But if your just starting out like me its well work its money. I will order again but only use for personal reasons never for sale to another.

I like all the colors of HTVRONT heat transfer paper! The only issue I have is sometimes the backing doesn't want to come off and sometimes it tears so your left with a thin layer of the backing still on it. Which is a pain to try to get off. On a standard mat. At first I could not figure out what settings to cut on, so I am leaving a 4 star review since there are no explanations on the product page regarding cutting depth. But I have found you can lay this on a STANDARD Brother Scan n Cut mat and it fits perfectly, and you MUST set your blade itself, the blade dial, to a depth of 3 to not cut all the way through the paper backing and then the cutout will peel off perfectly. Leave all the other machine settings at the default for them, from the manufacturer. This was on a Brother Scan n Cut CM 350. They work well. But they tend to pull some of the paper of the backing. Not terrible. But my brand name sheets work a little better. But for the price, I would order again. Lots of color variety.

I Was able to make a mosaic project with the assortment of colors- Price was good too. I used HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper in conjunction with a Circut machine. I made logos for a convention I will be attending. I liked the colors but they gave way too many browns, blacks and whites. This best heat transfer vinyl Works exactly as expected. I definitely recommend. I've used the chrome sheets to make stickers on my car and they haven't warped in the direct sun or weather. They are great at small detail. Love love love! First time using the HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper Vinyl Sheet and and I was pleased. It is just what I expected, the color and quality is perfect for the projects I purchased it for! The package contain most used colors. The only change I will recommend will be adding some glitter colors.

没有评论:

发表评论