2016年2月1日星期一

Blade and Soul animation

What did you guys do on last maintenance? I noticed after that, been so laggy and lot dc... I can't skill and my jump animation keeps repeating, next thing I see my char is dead. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Ughh so many deaths after that maintenance.

 Are there known crashing issues with the new Nvidia update? My games been crashing way more than usual. (Running a Gefore 980, doesn't seem to be an issue on the hardware end) . use the old known better. the new one always make nvidia stop responding.I'm running 980Ti and rolled back driver to 361.43. Not helping, still crashes after 10-15 minutes.. I have the same issue since yesterday when I updated the game... Great weekend again.

Is the game currently down or is my game corrupt? it's stuck on the loading part where the camera is moving around right after i've put my pin code in. Can anyone help me? My marketplace does not seem to work, it says "It's temporarily unavailable, please come back later." I've tried all known ways to fix it, but none has...

 Try relogging BNS Gold. I had to do that once. (I also had to reload market after restart to get it to work). I'm sorry but.... Am I a dumb ass and missing something...
Or why hell do I have to verify my IP and E-mail EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to play the game, Ok I get it There is a 6 digit code for security, but not even Tera Online was such a pain to start the game as this

没有评论:

发表评论