2016年2月14日星期日

Blade and Soul Crafting is unbalanced

I was playing the game for a while now, got to LV28, love the game and the design of it the only thing that is rubbing me the wrong way is that the wardrobe/ outfits locker is only for premium players (( pay cash )), I mean OK i get extra inventory or bank space, multiple char slots or special outfits but COME ON Blade and Soul Gold, I want to put the old uniforms I have in safe keeping, not hold space in my bank for no reason
That and the crafting is unbalanced, 3 out of 6 professions actually matter and you have to keep bugging other people or make a alt to get a profession to work.I played a bunch of MMO's and the crafting in this game is just flat out weird.

So yea in short Crafting is unbalanced and Wardrobe space should be for all.While still selling swimsuits or school uniform outfits for cash,,,, HELL weapon skins to cheap Blade & Soul Gold make a axe look like a giant loli pop.

 All crafts matter, because without them you won't be able to craft better stuff from the clan.  I really don't want to bitch about it but I have to, for the last 4 days I have being unable to start the game, can you guys please fix this game?, I mean, I really like the game, I want it to succeed, but I can't play.

 Hey guys, the game needs attention. The bug report forum is filling up fast. This does not bode well for the game. The game is good and shows great promise, but without the support it is pointless. Please give the bug report forum attention then fix the game problems, or it is a waste of everyone's time.

没有评论:

发表评论