2016年2月3日星期三

Soul Warden in BnS

If you want EXP, look what takes the less time possible with the best EXP possible.  The time is too high for the crafted product. Do you know what a viridian pickaxe is? Every forum I visited so far says "go for Merry Potters/ Soul Warden". Essentially 5 out of the 7 guilds are 95% useless end game.

Neat. I'd still like to be able to Blade and Soul Gold use faction chat without having to block 50 gold spammers in the first 20 minutes, then not having any way to block more because those 50 are still active. The Jiwan server is infested with those bastards, cheap Blade & Soul Gold making it impossible to chat with the community. I'm sure every server is like that.

Empty your list and start over every 2 days. Otherwise join a guild and forget faction chat. Giovanni D. Martello my list is completely filled within an hour of playing, and when i empty my list i discover that the majority of the bots i blocked are still there, so there's really no point. And i did, basically all i can use is my clan chat. But what's the point of having a faction chat if it's so overrun with spammers that you can't use it? It's a big issue, and i'd like to be able to interact with the community.

 I don't have a problem with them on Jiwan. Usually I have to block a good 10-15 but after that I'm good. It might depend on the time of day, i dunno. I'm normally on during high traffic hours. I haven't even attempted it since last week and got fed up with it after filling my block list in 20 minutes. I just turned off faction chat.

没有评论:

发表评论