2016年2月21日星期日

Korean game - Blade and Soul

It's not that I don't know about the content being not new, I'm Korean and I've known about this game and its contents for a long time as I can read and experience them myself straight from original versions tongue emoticon You're the one not knowing what I'm talking about here. We're talking about them rushing to bring the contents before handling their own servers better. You may not experience the lag like many others do but Blade and Soul Gold don't tell me you haven't experienced any server crashes. If you haven't, then you're just lucky that you weren't online to play when those crashes happen.

It's not new for MMO to have their server crash once in awhile but it's only been a month and there have been numerous cases of this for NA/EU servers since the headstart/launch. But rather than trying to come up with solutions for constant crashes or many bugs that exist, they're releasing content updates TWICE in just 2 months, and for the 2nd update which is supposed to be for lv 50 content but no we're getting them in weird mixed order now.

Anyone who's played MMOs for a long time knows that rushing contents too fast isn't that great. I'm not saying they need to come at like a year later, Buy Blade and Soul Gold but just not 2 updates in just 2 months when they can spend the time in between contents to fix some bugs and do better management.

I don't have any complains about the game or the developers, but instead have some for the management that's handling it for our regions. So go on your way if you don't know what the point of the argument is here.

没有评论:

发表评论