2016年2月22日星期一

Blade Master is kinda underpowered at this point

I didn't knew about that, thanks! I will try that later. Would you look at that, all of a sudden it's '' OMG BEST GAME 4EVER'', While last week it was,''OMG tease and shitty people with no date realease everyyythiinG''.. hahahahaha you people are funny to watch xD.

People are so bipolar, I love this game either way even if it came like years late Blade and Soul Gold .  It's a great game. I've been saying it for a while. People always want to complain no matter what. Doshi Aethers Its not anime enough for you i guess. low level hunters, please don't forget does, lvl 45 hanging out on Jadestone just waiting for any lvl 10-20 fool to use one of the many PvP costumes.

i don't want role tank dps and healer all mmo have it its is boring i watching many Anime and i dont see role in any. All these people are scared of warlock yet only one guy made it to the championship he just happen to win. I'm 100% a lot of people are going to be super disappointed. I want the Warlock because it`s my favorite class cheap Blade & Soul Gold . I will play with him even if the class become the worst class in the game... but yeah, it`s really funny to see people crying about the class.

All the more reason a lot of people are going to be disappointed..  I'm playing it for visuals etc why i wanna main it not cause it was OP nor cause right now its one of the worse pvp classes. And that's a great reason. I main summomer cause they are cute as hell and I love cats. I main lbm for now waiting for warlock just cause well..

BM is kinda underpowered at this point. I don't think so. To me blade and soul has been the most balance game I've played so far. But I think what people are seeing as op are the difficulty of the classes and its learning curve. Cause yes other classes are easier to learn then others but that doesn't make them op.

没有评论:

发表评论