2016年2月24日星期三

Warlock a new class coming to Blade & Soul

The forums wont let me post there ether thus Y I came here!! This week we’re focusing on the Warlock, a new class coming to Blade & Soul on March 2. Just wait.. once it's out and people can't figure out how to PvP against it they will cry for nerf and your warlock class.. just once wish there was a game that didn't nerf every class people 'think' are OP. Yea all classes can be defeated if you know ur things. Blade and Soul Gold

Actually I think every class is OP. But it's easier to complain about something instead of asking if u are doing something wrong. Most ppl here loses in pvp and complains cuz they dont even bother to use counters, lol.

 I was honestly upset they nerfed summoner.. my car had 18k hp and was there for me to stand behind while I dps'd so I was honestly easy to kill if someone bothered to attack me instead of cat for once. That's exactly why they NEEDED to nerf Summoner. The cat was too strong and can kill anyone Buy Blade and Soul Gold .

The classes are slowly getting balanced, so youll just have to wait. I'm a better BM on CN than NA. Why? Because NA isnt balanced lol. Yes but that doesn't mean ncsoft won't nerf it again in na because of complaints. NA wont get nerfs just because peoplee cry about it. We're really only getting patches that Korea has recieved... And Lock has won Championships... straight shitting on FM in the finals.... Balance patches wont be coming.... Jump on the OP train or grab a box of tissues, because this class is as stupid as it gets in pvp....

Thx ncsoft for your new class; now, I'll have to start the game again with this class if I really want to win at least several duels...Btw for those who dont know you can sell around 8g on the currency exchange, get around 500 hongmoon coins and buy character slots. So stop crying about slots.  Please add a system to kick / vote kick players in party not just the offline one. Too many assholes just leeching and just wait for dungeon clear.

没有评论:

发表评论