2019年7月30日星期二

Barbecue grill mats makes grill easy and clean

I bought YMYM HT barbecue grill mats for ease in cooking different kinds of food simultaneously. Especially wanted to use them on the grill. Clean up well. A little inconvenient to store them between uses. I like having my grilled meat knowing it didn't touch that nasty grill.These make keeping the grill clean so simple and the mats themselves are very easy to clean after use. The only issue we've had using them was with burgers and the fat not having anywhere to drain. We ended up slicing a few holes in the mat to allow drainage because it was just too much trying to cook in all that. Otherwise steaks, chicken, pork, and veggies have all cooked on the mats perfectly. Non stick and so easy to clean! Love them!

Thickest barbecue grill mats out there. Works great for those items that would fall through the grates or are very messy and you can still get the grill marks. The food does get less grill flavor than on the open grates, but not much less. It is worth getting just to make kebabs, but I still prefer beef and pork on the grates without the mat. Works as advertised. Things don't stick to it and it is easy to clean up. Just assembled a new grill and didn't want to mess up the grill so this fits the bill perfectly.

This is the fourth YRYM HT non stick grill mat set I've ordered because I keep giving them away when people see me using them on the grille. I have an 8 burner flat top propane grille and I cook everything on it. Now I use the YRYM HT barbecue grill mats all the time. Fish, chicken, steaks, veggies and potatoes. They all cook up great on the mat! Love 'em. I love this non stick grill mat and use it constantly to cater for my company. I use with Grill Grates product and it seems to hold up for about 30 uses. After that the Grates start to burn up the mat. This is because grill grates reach high temps even on the lowest temperatures. This mat is the only one that can hold up to this abuse. Although I'm on my second purchase, I can say that no other mat can handle the heat my grill brings. I grill daily and wouldn't recommend anything else but YRYM HT.

I got off to a rocky start. You know how your grill gets dirty and greasy and you think that you really need to clean it but will do one more cooking first? Well, I should have cleaned it first because the first time I tried using the mats the grill caught on fire and overcooked both food and mats. When I told the folks about this they promptly sent me a new set to try as part of the seven year warranty. I tried again tonight with a meatloaf. The mat worked just as they were supposed to; it kept the meatloaf from getting stuck to the grills, the grease slid right off the mat, when the meatloaf was done it had a crunchy brown bottom crust and slid right off the mat on the serving dish, the YRYM HT non stick grill mat set was easy to clean up. I'm sure it will do very well in a few days when I cook some bacon-wrapped asparagus and I'm looking forward to using them over and over in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论