2019年7月23日星期二

review of YRYM HT butcher paper roll

I am an art teacher and I usually order brown butcher paper rolls from art catalogs. The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is perfect for my students' mummy case design projects because it is wider and thicker than other rolls I have used in the pass. I looked around for a while without really knowing where to look for a roll of this paper to have a deep-fry cookout last summer. I was shopping mostly for price because it didn't need to be durable (which is rather is) and I didn't need a whole lot of it (which this is). I found this at a much better price than I was finding almost anywhere else and shipping was free (thank god) so I bought it. I have since found slightly less durable paper at a local craft store for a better price and on sale at office supply stores.

The roll of YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper worked out perfectly for my project. It is a really good heavy paper. I purchased this roll of brown paper especially for sealing the backs of picture frames. It shrinks perfectly and does what I wanted it to do. I got this for gift wrapping since I have all of my family out of state and wind up shipping pretty much everything. It lasts forever! and while not stylish, it does a good job of wrapping things in heavy duty paper for shipping or just regular wrapping needs. Last year we went over the budget for our Vacation Bible School. This year I wanted to get under budget as much as possible. I checked the regular places for a price on brown kraft butcher paper. All I saw was over a hundred $. What a great savings with no shipping and handling and way under a 100. I bought a total of 3 rolls. I saved over $200 and we have enough brown kraft paper for at least 2 years or more. thanks. Now where can I find inexpensive cheesecloth by the yard?

I used YRYM HT butcher paper roll to pack lamps, pictures, and other fragile items for a long-distance move. I'd seen professional movers use a similar product when packing up our household on past occasions. The weight of the paper ensured the item would be cushioned from on-the-road jostling. I won't make another move without it. We definitely got our moneys worth with this product. It was nice thick paper, too. Makes a beautiful natural looking gift wrap when a nice ribbon is added.

I like the convenience of having butcher wrapping paper around. I use it for multiple things from crafts for kids projects, base of pet cages for easy clean up, and even as wrapping paper. This one was very good because it was durable enough to use on the bottom of a bird cage but soft enough to bend and use as wrapping paper. Great for a party or to wrap gifts. We used it to cover tables for my son's birthday party and then kids were able to draw on it and decorate with stickers.

没有评论:

发表评论