2019年7月24日星期三

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is perfect for grilling

I used the YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mat to grill burgers, and they turned out perfect. clean up was a breeze, just wiped with a paper towel and mat was clean. We did give it a final wipe with a dish cloth and soap. Highly recommend it. Perfect as a gift. Works great! Took 1 of the non stick grill mat camping and cooked my eggs and bacon on it over the grill. Used the other one at home to sauté some onions and mushrooms while grilling steaks. They wipe clean, no taste of plastic or something unusual. I've tried other grill mats only to find I had to watch the grill closely so the temperature did not rise above 500 degrees. The YRYM HT BBQ grill mat has a 500 degree max. It is much more durable and works great!

I've only used the non stick grill mat once but they seem to work well. I cooked steaks and they cooked evenly. The YRYM HT BBQ grill mats were thinner than I thought they would be and I felt like I had to treat them delicate like I would a piece of paper. They cleaned up very easily with just soap and water. Great product and high quality. Thicker than mats I have used in the past resulting in laying flatter and easier to clean. Clean up is simple and fast. Have used on high fat meats three times this week and have had zero flare ups on main grilling surface. Best to shear meats on shearing section of grill and place on grill mat to complete cooking process. Once the mat is warm to the touch, take a paper towel to wipe up excess grease.

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is Great product and high quality. Thicker than mats I have used in the past resulting in laying flatter and easier to clean. Clean up is simple and fast. Have used on high fat meats three times this week and have had zero flare ups on main grilling surface. Best to shear meats on shearing section of grill and place on mat to complete cooking process. Once the mat is warm to the touch, take a paper towel to wipe up excess grease. Simply amazing!! We used our mat while camping. (Low hot coals, no flame) the mat cleaned off like it was new. The food was delicious, clean up was easy. Everyone wanted to know where I bought it from. I just used the mat for the first time. I cooked steak and asparagus!! Outstanding results!! I'll never cook anything w/o using the non stick grill mats! They really work!!

Terrific. I have done fish, shrimp, veggies, etc. and everything just slides off with zero stick. I put wood chips in the BBQ (in a special holder), put a little lemon-infused olive oil on the fish and they are done in a few minutes, thin or thick. Just terrific.  I purchased to cook fish and shrimp and it works perfectly. The mat heats very well, food does not stick, and no concerns about falling through grill. I look forward to adding vegetables to the grilling menu. I wish I had made this purchase earlier. The items work as advertised. I've used them twice and they have worked very well. This is the best purchase Ive made in a long time- had to buy a new gas grill, my other one was so hard to clean and very old. Bought a new Weber, and these mats! They still grill to perfection and keeps the grill like new! You can sear first and then put the mat on, if you want to.

没有评论:

发表评论