2019年7月31日星期三

How to grill without the grease flare ups

Reviewed several Barbecue Grill Mats online before I settle on YRYM HT and I am glad I did because it has worked extraordinary well grilling my hamburgers and fish. The grill mats are awesome! Cooks everything without the grease flare ups! Love this product. I like the fact that YRYM HT barbecue grill mats help keep my grill grates and are non-stick. They fit my grill perfectly and are simply to clean with just a bit of soap and water with a dishcloth. My only complaint is that they cause a lot of spatter from the chicken I made with it. I was sort of afraid of a fire due to the amount of grease these hold by they didn't. Left a bit of a mess in my grill but it burned off ok. Needs to be some way of the grease to drip off into the grill. I just made a ham & cheese sandwich. So far great. Tomorrow morning "eggs".

Nothing sticks and nothing falls through the grate with YRYM HT non stick grill mat! Great for cooking anything from Veggies to Chicken!  Grilled some fish, peaches and cherries and nothing stuck to the mat and it was easy to clean by simply wiping it off. The non stick grill mat sizes are nice and will definitely cover the entire grate on the grill if needed. A friend asked me if it came in a round version for the round grills. I loved them enough to buy them again! They are thicker than most on the market and last a long time. The only down side is the cleaning after using. The burnt on mess can be hard to clean off but otherwise this is a great product!

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are wonderful. I was concerned when I got them out and saw how thin they were but. That was 20 chicken breast 10 pounds of hamburger and 20 steaks and 10 pounds of pork tender loin ago. If you don't own these get then now clean up is a simple brush and some soapy water and a quick rinse. I highly recommend these to anyone who has a grill.Well 100 pounds of food later I still love the YRYM HT barbecue grill mats! I often wonder why retail stores don't carry them, but then they would not be selling all the other stuff that goes along with metal grates.If you want simple easy grilling, with no hassle of cleaning up; then get the YRYM HT non stick Grill mat. Receive a lot of inquires and comments. Saves cleanup time.

On the other hand if you want to contribute to Global Warming, the waste of propane gas, and the constant replacement of the grilling irons, and the headache of cleanup then disregard all the reviews by those of us lucky enough to have found heaven on earth with the YRYM HT Best BBQ Grill Mats! Definitely worth a few extra bucks over the off brands. We grill a lot of asparagus, these mats are perfect for veggies on the grill and we still get grill marks!

没有评论:

发表评论