2019年7月26日星期五

YRYM HT butcher paper is Great for wrapping gift

YRYM HT butcher paper is Great butcher wrapping paper! It's pretty thick, so you need to tape the sides well. Looks great with just a ribbon or cute name tag/sticker. So much paper at such a great price. Love it for wrapping gifts for Christmas this year and for other odds and ends. This is such a great deal! You get a generous amount for great quality and it's pretty easy to work with. Got this for wrapping presents and it's done the trick really well. Bought this for several reasons , great price ! I am using it for wrapping right now , table covering to paint and do crafts. Also for easel . Going to make great banners! Longer roll is a bit awkward to handle but well worth it!

I used butcher wrapping paper to wrap presents, wrap packages that I'm sending in the mail, table top cover, posters, etc. This is a great product for a great price. Not as much paper as the last roll I ordered but it's heavier weight which is nice.Not a bad price non-the-less. Just what was needed, heavy kraft paper which we are using for Thanksgiving for Pilgrim outfits and in Social Studies to make sarcophagus. I recently used this a filler and cushion for packing box for moving. The paper was thick and strong enough for average household stuff. A note of caution you might not need all the length of the roll, as for me I had to dump more than 60% of it as I was shedding weight for the move. Bought my first butcher paper roll in June 2011, Now I'm almost out, so I'm back to buy more! I cut this and use it on the floor of my Sun Conure's Large Bird Cage, as well as his travel cage. At Christmas I wrap my gift soaps with it, put twine around it and then use my hot glue gun to decorate it. TALK ABOUT VERSATILE! I'll try and up load a photo of it as a gift wrap. Paper you ROCK!!

You can't beat this price for the amount you get on a YRYM HT butcher paper roll. It stretches a whole football field, INSANE. We used this to cover tables at our wedding and it was wonderful! We let our guests color on it with crayons and it was definitely a hit. I recently moved and ordered this paper to wrap items and help fill boxes so things don't move. It worked out great and I would use again next time I move. The paper has some structure to it (closer to construction paper than loose leaf) but still able to wrap it around bowls/glasses which was nice.

I bought YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper to line a whelping box as I breed Great Danes. we generally use newspaper roll ends but I wasn't able to get any before this last litter and bought this instead. When it arrived, I was pleasently surprised. It is a nice, heavy-weight paper of great quality, without a waxy finish. It contained the mess well, is easy to change out, and now I'm using it to start potty training my 6 week old puppies. I just ordered another roll for my next litter. This item on Amazon is an amazing deal. To get all this high quality paper shipped to my door for such a low price is amazing. I use it mostly for packing paper but it will do for a multitude of uses. I find no negatives to purchasing this item. I have used this paper to wrap presents, package items (wrapping and padding), and cover boxes to mail when they had too much writing on them. It has lasted so long as well. When I finally run out, I'm getting another roll!

没有评论:

发表评论