2019年7月28日星期日

where to buy butcher wrapping paper for gifts

I use the YRYM HT butcher paper roll to wrap the smoked brisket while it rests. It's not individual. Not a big deal but I liked the pink ones that were ready to go. I have to use two to wrap it up now as it's not as wide. It'll do but next time i think I'll get the other one. There is really nothing to complain about this butcher paper. Works like it should and is a good value! We love these!! I gave a set to my dad for father's day, no more charred hamburgers or anything for that matter!!??

I never bought butcher paper roll so I didn't know what to expect but when I got it, it was heavy duty. Like industrial professional grade. Its uncoated and not waxed just like its advertised. I can use this for wrapping and packing paper for gifts! My kids can use it for drawing paper. They love arts and crafts. We often cook pork belly and this paper can be used to line the plate and take all the grease. Bottom line- better than I expected. Quality is better than I expected. Uses are better than I expected. Of course the less expensive it is the better for me but I think it's worth the value.

The YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper is a great, high quality paper that works very well for wrapping, cooking, etc... We have no complaints at all and will likely be ordering more when this runs out. Looks like all the other reviewers agree with me as well! The roll I received is 17.5" wide, not 18". Is butcher paper one of those items (such as some cuts of lumber) that has a nominal and an actual size? There is no "Durable Carry Tube," though I can't see why I would want or need one. The paper appears suitable for its intended uses.

Used YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper with a Malcolm Reed beef brisket recipe. Turned out great and I learned something new! Good paper for grilling and serving meat, great price, I will buy again! Used the paper to wrap a brisket I was smoking and the brisket came out great. The roll of paper is good quality paper but it falls apart when used in butchering capacity. We broke down a cow and bagged parts before wrapping because it is unwaxed. It gave the outside package appearance the "artisinal look". We purchased to avoid using plastic and we had to use a lot to prevent bleed through. In locations where blood did leak through plastic the paper fell apart. I would use for dry aged meats, cheese, gift wrap, Sandwich wrap etc.

没有评论:

发表评论